Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Marcus
Brisbane, Australia

Perfect hotel

Review of Ibis Adelaide
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 May 2024
Excellent standard of cleanliness and service. Checkin was easy and professionally dealt with. Location was perfect - very central. The room wasn't large, but again what you would expect from an Ibis. The breakfast was also a level above that expected from a chain like this.
Date of stay: May 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 3 weeks ago
Dear WombleNugs,

Thank you so much for staying with us and also taking the time to give us some feedback.

It is great to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and I am glad that our breakfast buffet exceeded your expectations!

Should you decide to come to Adelaide again, please contact us directly and let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more special.

AU$240
  • Hotel Website
1.9 km from Ibis Adelaide
View more hotels in Adelaide
1,950 results
All reviews grenfell street rundle mall great location vending machine rooms are small car park central location corner room comfortable bed would stay again reception staff late check city gym desk coles cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2024

Clean, comfortable, and in central adelaide - quick walk to the Adelaide Botanical Gardens which were free and beautiful to visit on our short stopover. A hotel with everything you need - friendly staff for check in/out and they do have an onsite restaurant for food.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Daria Felde, Guest Services / Front Office at Ibis Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 562SoniaG,

It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our location made it easy for you to explore Adelaide CBD. Botanical Gardens are such a lovely place to visit - we are lucky to be only a short walk away from them!

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you to the ibis Adelaide again soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2024 via mobile

Have used this hotel before and am always happy. Easy check-in and check out.
Room 814 was larger than previous rooms and I suspect disability accessible. Shower and bathroom were suitable for a wheelchair...but shower curtain small and only covered half the space.
TV, fridge, coffee making facilities, iron. Love that they include ho chocolate not just tea or coffee.
Good location, can get bus from airport or 10 min in taxi. Close to Rundle Mall.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Kerryn72,

Thank you so much for staying with us again and for taking the time to give us some feedback.

Our 14 rooms are indeed special access and due to this are more spacious than other hotel rooms - I hope that the additional space added to your comfort, although I am sorry if the shower curtain caused any inconvenience.

If there is anything we can do make your next stay more comfortable, please do let me know!

Reviewed 28 March 2024 via mobile

It was a friendly welcome at the lobby and staff always wiling to assist with any questions or issues. The room is modern , clean , yet compact and all working amenities. Tv was a large screen with all free to air channels (no Foxtel or pay tv services unfortunately) . Good central location , we received a great price through the Accor membership. The restaurant food quality was above average (for dinner) . We would stay again.

Room tip: Parking can be costly , there are options - ask front desk.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mercury_one1,

It is lovely to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our Reception team looked after you well!

Reviewed 12 March 2024

I always stay at the Ibis & I always stay here for Womadelaide & this is the 11th time

Beds are so Comfy

Lovely rooms & the staff behind the counters are all ways glad to help wether its day or night & help you out & great listeners

As I had a BIG dilema before I arrived so I was a bit stressed. But whilst staying there my Stresses went away

I would like to make compliments to Danuka as I was explaining to him that I book the Hotel threw Expida ( BIG MISTAKE) & I was wondering if I was Paid up he kindly looked up the booking & the Dates were incorrect & so that got rectified on Sat the 9th

10th I was chatting with Sashi yet again lovely service listened to what I had to say so I paid for a xtra day

Tuesday 12 I checked out of the hotel & not realising I paid for a xtra night I Didn't need ( My mistake ) went down & spoke with a lovely Gentle by the name of Storm & I explained due to my error I won't need the room & he was very lovey to chat with & took a real interest in what I had to say & he was happy enough to give me my deposit back & the xtra money for the room

Fantastic service by thoses 3 Gentelman & to all the other staff that are behind the counter

Room tip: very close to rundle mall, from the time you get there to the time you leave the staff go out of there way LOVE, LOVE LOVE everything
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear cuddles4472,

What a wonderful feedback! I am so happy to see that our team had such a great impact on your stay and overall experience.

We are every lucky to have them and I will ensure that they see your kind comments - it will make their day!

Reviewed 28 February 2024

I wasn’t expecting to find that the comforter that I was using for 2 nights had a large round yellow stain as wide as a pumpkin and a small blood-like stain on the opposite side. No wonder it feels itchy at night. The yellow stain was on the underside of the comforter that had contact with my bare skin. I was extremely disgusted to find it while checking the bed before our checkout. I never thought a comforter like that would still be used by a hotel as prestigious as Ibis Adelaide, a 4-star hotel. I don’t feel comfortable coming back to find more of those disgusting things. It is a health hazard.

Other areas of the hotel is clean. Reception is friendly and accommodating.

Room tip: Check the bed and the linens inside out before sleeping.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear wilveram,

Please accept my most sincere apologies for the experience you have had and the comforter in the room!

It is most certainly not up to our standards and we have since have undergone an audit of all bedding to ensure its quality. I am very saddened that your faith in our cleanliness standards has been impacted and I hope you will give us a chance to serve you better in the future.