6 people are viewing this hotel
Melbourne, Australia

Great location

Review of Ibis Adelaide
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Apr 2024via mobile
Have used this hotel before and am always happy. Easy check-in and check out.
Room 814 was larger than previous rooms and I suspect disability accessible. Shower and bathroom were suitable for a wheelchair...but shower curtain small and only covered half the space.
TV, fridge, coffee making facilities, iron. Love that they include ho chocolate not just tea or coffee.
Good location, can get bus from airport or 10 min in taxi. Close to Rundle Mall.
Date of stay: April 2024
    AU$144
1.9 km from Ibis Adelaide
View more hotels in Adelaide
1,948 results
All reviews grenfell street rundle mall great location vending machine rooms are small car park central location corner room comfortable bed would stay again reception staff late check city gym desk coles cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2024 via mobile

It was a friendly welcome at the lobby and staff always wiling to assist with any questions or issues. The room is modern , clean , yet compact and all working amenities. Tv was a large screen with all free to air channels (no Foxtel or pay tv services unfortunately) . Good central location , we received a great price through the Accor membership. The restaurant food quality was above average (for dinner) . We would stay again.

Room tip: Parking can be costly , there are options - ask front desk.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2024

I always stay at the Ibis & I always stay here for Womadelaide & this is the 11th time

Beds are so Comfy

Lovely rooms & the staff behind the counters are all ways glad to help wether its day or night & help you out & great listeners

As I had a BIG dilema before I arrived so I was a bit stressed. But whilst staying there my Stresses went away

I would like to make compliments to Danuka as I was explaining to him that I book the Hotel threw Expida ( BIG MISTAKE) & I was wondering if I was Paid up he kindly looked up the booking & the Dates were incorrect & so that got rectified on Sat the 9th

10th I was chatting with Sashi yet again lovely service listened to what I had to say so I paid for a xtra day

Tuesday 12 I checked out of the hotel & not realising I paid for a xtra night I Didn't need ( My mistake ) went down & spoke with a lovely Gentle by the name of Storm & I explained due to my error I won't need the room & he was very lovey to chat with & took a real interest in what I had to say & he was happy enough to give me my deposit back & the xtra money for the room

Fantastic service by thoses 3 Gentelman & to all the other staff that are behind the counter

Room tip: very close to rundle mall, from the time you get there to the time you leave the staff go out of there way LOVE, LOVE LOVE everything
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2024

I wasn’t expecting to find that the comforter that I was using for 2 nights had a large round yellow stain as wide as a pumpkin and a small blood-like stain on the opposite side. No wonder it feels itchy at night. The yellow stain was on the underside of the comforter that had contact with my bare skin. I was extremely disgusted to find it while checking the bed before our checkout. I never thought a comforter like that would still be used by a hotel as prestigious as Ibis Adelaide, a 4-star hotel. I don’t feel comfortable coming back to find more of those disgusting things. It is a health hazard.

Other areas of the hotel is clean. Reception is friendly and accommodating.

Room tip: Check the bed and the linens inside out before sleeping.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2024

Visited Adelaide as part of my husband's 91st birthday and stayed at The Ibis Adelaide for 4 nights.
Our room on the 10th floor had views to the Adelaide Hills and over the city. The hotel itself is very central to all shopping, the Adelaide Markets and transport. The bus to Handorf was just around the corner, easy walking distance for elderly visitors as was the Tourist Office, good friendly help from Cheryl, thank you.
The only down was an International Cycling group which closed the Restaurant for Lunch & Dinner, unless we did "Grab & Go". Advised and went to the Pullman across the Park, excellent food, reasonable prices.

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 26 January 2024

What a fantastic experience, this hotel Is always so clean and comfortable. For a budget hotel, I could not rate this hotel highly enough! The quality of the restaurant food A+ and the buffet breakfast was fantastic! Just when we thought our stay couldn’t get any better we received a birthday surprise bottle of bubbles for my husband what a wonderful gesture from staff! If we had one criticism, it would be the unwelcome guest that make themselves welcome in the lobby, they are definitely under the influence of something and often make us feel unsafe when moving in and bout of the building. Unfortunately the ground floor toilet also reflects this as it presents dirty and not taken care of.

Room tip: The restaurant is worth a visit and I highly recommend the breakfast!
Date of stay: January 2024