Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Melissa G

GREAT Service, GREAT Staff, & comfy beds lovely Rms

Review of Ibis Adelaide
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Mar 2024
I always stay at the Ibis & I always stay here for Womadelaide & this is the 11th time

Beds are so Comfy

Lovely rooms & the staff behind the counters are all ways glad to help wether its day or night & help you out & great listeners

As I had a BIG dilema before I arrived so I was a bit stressed. But whilst staying there my Stresses went away

I would like to make compliments to Danuka as I was explaining to him that I book the Hotel threw Expida ( BIG MISTAKE) & I was wondering if I was Paid up he kindly looked up the booking & the Dates were incorrect & so that got rectified on Sat the 9th

10th I was chatting with Sashi yet again lovely service listened to what I had to say so I paid for a xtra day

Tuesday 12 I checked out of the hotel & not realising I paid for a xtra night I Didn't need ( My mistake ) went down & spoke with a lovely Gentle by the name of Storm & I explained due to my error I won't need the room & he was very lovey to chat with & took a real interest in what I had to say & he was happy enough to give me my deposit back & the xtra money for the room

Fantastic service by thoses 3 Gentelman & to all the other staff that are behind the counter
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: very close to rundle mall, from the time you get there to the time you leave the staff go out of...
Trip type: Travelled solo
    AU$122
1.3 km from Ibis Adelaide
View more hotels in Adelaide
1,949 results
All reviews grenfell street rundle mall great location vending machine rooms are small car park central location corner room comfortable bed would stay again reception staff late check city gym desk coles cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2024

I wasn’t expecting to find that the comforter that I was using for 2 nights had a large round yellow stain as wide as a pumpkin and a small blood-like stain on the opposite side. No wonder it feels itchy at night. The yellow stain was on the underside of the comforter that had contact with my bare skin. I was extremely disgusted to find it while checking the bed before our checkout. I never thought a comforter like that would still be used by a hotel as prestigious as Ibis Adelaide, a 4-star hotel. I don’t feel comfortable coming back to find more of those disgusting things. It is a health hazard.

Other areas of the hotel is clean. Reception is friendly and accommodating.

Room tip: Check the bed and the linens inside out before sleeping.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2024

Visited Adelaide as part of my husband's 91st birthday and stayed at The Ibis Adelaide for 4 nights.
Our room on the 10th floor had views to the Adelaide Hills and over the city. The hotel itself is very central to all shopping, the Adelaide Markets and transport. The bus to Handorf was just around the corner, easy walking distance for elderly visitors as was the Tourist Office, good friendly help from Cheryl, thank you.
The only down was an International Cycling group which closed the Restaurant for Lunch & Dinner, unless we did "Grab & Go". Advised and went to the Pullman across the Park, excellent food, reasonable prices.

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 26 January 2024

What a fantastic experience, this hotel Is always so clean and comfortable. For a budget hotel, I could not rate this hotel highly enough! The quality of the restaurant food A+ and the buffet breakfast was fantastic! Just when we thought our stay couldn’t get any better we received a birthday surprise bottle of bubbles for my husband what a wonderful gesture from staff! If we had one criticism, it would be the unwelcome guest that make themselves welcome in the lobby, they are definitely under the influence of something and often make us feel unsafe when moving in and bout of the building. Unfortunately the ground floor toilet also reflects this as it presents dirty and not taken care of.

Room tip: The restaurant is worth a visit and I highly recommend the breakfast!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2024 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights whilst visiting Adelaide. The room was clean and big enough for what I needed. The bed was comfortable, I slept well and there was no noise. I didn’t eat in the hotel or visit the bar. I would recommend this hotel, the location is very good with lots of shops and restaurants nearby. The tram stop is about a 10 minute walk away which can take you to the beach.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2024 via mobile

Clean ( although you have to ask to get room cleaned/towels at weekends) and very central to Rundle mall… but very very noisy at weekends. Couldn’t sleep with pubs/clubs music near by. Not Ibis fault, but didn’t enjoy.
Room size OK. Lifts slow at times (stayed week and same all days). Unsure if I’d stay again 🤷‍♂️

Trip type: Travelled with friends