Lowest prices for your stay
AU$165
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Really impressed

Review of Ibis Adelaide
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Feb 2023via mobile
Really impressed by my stay. Fabulous location. Comfy and clean room. I had a City View and it was amazing to have the Adelaide sun shining in every day. The staff were really great: especially when there were issues with my booking and with the vending machines. Would happily return
Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Responded 1 Mar 2023
Dear travelg8492,

We greatly appreciate your kind comments about the hotel and our team!

If there is anything we can do make your future visits more comfortable, please do let us know.

ibis Adelaide hotel
    AU$208
0.8 km from Ibis Adelaide
View more hotels in Adelaide
1,948 results
All reviews grenfell street rundle mall great location vending machine rooms are small car park central location corner room comfortable bed would stay again reception staff late check city gym desk coles cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2023

Unfortunately I booked in this hotel, it was a weekend and it was impossible to sleep because there is a bar near the hotel that plays music until late in the night. I told the receptionnists and they told me that it is like that the weekends, but they can´t do anything. I told the assistant manager, she told me that they will refund me a little part of my amount but there was a lie, she didn´t.
So if you want to sleep quietly look for another hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Daria Felde, Guest Services / Front Office at Ibis Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2023

Dear Jean Michel Valmorain,

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback.

I am very sorry to hear about your experience - it is not what we want for any of our guests. I was not able to match your name to any bookings in our hotel to definitively establish what had occurred but after speaking to all Duty Managers, one of them did brief me about such a situation and her extensive conversations with the guest. During those various options were offered that could fix the issue and she did end up rebating a part of the night's rate, proof of which she had forwarded.

If that was not you, please do email me direct on h8822-fo@accor.com so I can hopefully collect more details and follow this up.

Reviewed 28 January 2023 via mobile

Stayed recently here and found the staff friendly and hotel very clean and modern. The room I stayed in was a little small but comfortable and not a lot of space to put your suite cases . The bar and restaurant were nice with a good but small outside area to have a drink and catch up with friends . Drinks are very pricy and the food good but limited. The hotel is in a great location and in the heart of the shopping , restaurant, bar and entertainment area (Randell Mall) .

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Daria Felde, Guest Services / Front Office at Ibis Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2023

Dear Fishpot52,

Thank you so much for staying with us and also taking the time to give us some feedback.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed a comfortable stay despite the rooms being more on the compact side. It is also great to see that our central location was so convenient.

We would love to have an opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 20 January 2023 via mobile

Large and modern rooms. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was clean and functional. We stayed two nights and the room was well serviced. The location of the hotel was exceptionally good with great restaurants around and shopping. Parking isn’t on site, but is 100m away….not much of a hassle.

Room tip: Be aware room rates vary on different booking platforms.
Date of stay: January 2023

Dear Tourista1962,

I appreciate you choosing ibis Adelaide for your recent trip and for taking the time to share some feedback.

It is wonderful to see that you have enjoyed your stay and I am glad that our offsite car park arrangement did not cause any inconvenience.

Should you decide to come to Adelaide again, please contact us directly and let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more special.

Reviewed 1 January 2023

I think the parties downstairs were going on till 3 or 4am on NYE. Some parties happening on the Friday night as well And we were on the 13th level so you would hope we could avoid the noise. I could hear flushing from other rooms throughout my stay too.
Sheets also used harsh chemicals that caused me hives.

Seeing as Nye happens every year and there are other reviews about thin walls you would think this is a known issue. Ibis should provide their guests with ear plugs especially on these party nights. Nye costed a premium at 300 plus dollars so this really isn't acceptable.

Also note that Ibis now only offers 3-in-1 body face and hair wash attached to the wall. Probably related to sustainability that I can definitely support. However these products are drying and there is a reason little use 3 in 1 products. Bring your own toiletries.

Dear Janell2008,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some comments about your stay with us.

I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced some noise issues and I wanted to apologise for any inconvenience or discomfort caused. Our central location is quite fortunate as we are close to all the main CBD sites whilst not having too many noisy venues close by, aside from one bar/restaurant. Due to intense popularity of the New Year's night, it does get booked for events and parties, same as all the other city venues. At the same time all the CBD hotels get full as well as so many people come to the city for a night of celebration. Due to this, hotel rates are relatively high whilst some degree of celebration noise is inevitable. We do understand that not all of the hotel's guests are here to celebrate which is unfortunate and we do understand that noise pollution will have an impact on their stay.

We do have ear plugs made available to any guest upon request so in the future please do reach out to our Reception team and they would be happy to provide some.

As for the 3-in-1 shampoo/shower gel, you are absolutely correct - it is a new Accor initiative from last year that is aimed at drastically reducing the use of plastic across the entire chain (products offered will differ from brand to brand). I am very grateful for your understanding and support of the effort although I can certainly understand that the product may not be for everyone.

If you do find yourself booking a trip to Adelaide in the future and decide to give us an opportunity to serve you again, please do let me know and I will try to make your return stay more special!

Reviewed 29 December 2022 via mobile

An impressive venue, a great central location in the city, close to Rundle Mall. The rooms are very modern and comfortable. Check in service was very friendly and efficient. The restaurant/ bar is very good, also boasting wonderful service. I will be back.

Dear Tony W,

It is great to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and I am thrilled that our teams at Reception and in the Bar & Restaurant looked after you well!

If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better, please do not hesitate to let me know.