“There is a heaven on earth!”
Review of Spa on Brougham

Spa on Brougham
Ranked #7 of 26 Spas & Wellness in Adelaide
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive luxury day spa with spa & lap pool, sauna & steam room. Hot stone, pregnancy, sports & relaxation massages. Amazing facials and incrediable body treatments, pedicures and manicures. Two double rooms and a lounge to chill in. A fully equiped beauty room for all waxing, tiniting needs and the best spray tan you will ever have. Indulgence with a surprisingly affordable price tag.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 14 October 2014

My wonderful lady enjoys the odd Day Spa experience and secretly, I don't mind having another lady giving me a massage either but until recently there hasn't been anything with that WOW factor until I visited Spa on Brougham..OMG how many adjectives can I write!
From its exclusive "buzzed in" entrance and greeting after arriving at the 1st floor to the passing of the lap pool, steam room, sauna and jaw-dropping surrounds to the ambiance and outwardly sincere personality of the staff, the experience just got better.
This small privately owned business reflects exactly that, they care and love everything they do and it showed. We had the "exotic getaway" with some spa time 1st along with some wine to get us in the mood and then "hot stones"...holy heck it was good to the point we both ended up asleep until a whisper awoke us. From this it was more luxury, more relaxation as the facial was insane... thus my comment.. there is a heaven on earth!
Everything went ridiculously well, there was a great ambiance, gentle music, full consideration from the staff and even the owner whom I discovered was the one who did my treatment and orchestrated our entire experience, this is why I like small business's, they have passion and love in a way no other mainstream workers can ever replicate. You HAVE to try it but a word of advice.. BOOK in advance, be mindful of their popularity and be grateful your not just another number..., we will return to see how much better it can get., thank you Spa on Brougham... now back to more manly things :-)

Date of experience: October 2014