“Nice food”

Ranked #242 of 1,886 Restaurants in Adelaide
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Walked in without a booking on a very busy Friday night.Given the option of sitting inside or outside. Chose two main courses to share; Green Curry Barramundi ($25) and Salt and Pepper Crocodile ($25) with steamed rice. The menu is quite extensive offering Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine and includes vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. Our meal was delivered very quickly. It was tasty and flavoursome. Service was a little too efficient with one meal being whisked off the table before we had finished all of the food. Over all a nice restaurant but I felt that both the food and the wine were rather pricey.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We came here because they didn't use MSG in their cooking. The food was very tasty, which was their saving grace really, but the service and drinks was another matter.
We ordered a beer and a diet coke. No issues with the beer, but I was not served diet coke. I was given coke zero (and it was flat).
If I could suggest something to the owners it would be please do not serve coke zero as a replacement to diet coke, without first speaking with your customer and showing them the bottle the drink is poured from.. As a diabetic this is an issue as it tastes like normal coke, so I asked if this could be replaced with soda water. The soda water provided was also devoid of anything resembling a bubble. We tried to send this back but were completely unable to get the attention of service staff. My partner physically walked this back to the bar. I was finally provided with a soda water out of a previously unopened bottle. Much better. If we hadn't have had the repeated issues with the drinks this would have rated higher!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

In Adelaide for a special celebration we had found Rundle Street East for breakfast a short walk from our lodgings in Hindmarsh Square & thought the many restaurants here offered so many options for dinner. We selected Chopstix after seeing the favourable reviews on TA & we were not disappointed. We shared crocodile salt & pepper style for the first time & were pleasantly surprised. However the steamed baramundi chosen by my wife was simply divine. My roast duck although plentiful may have been slightly overcooked. We took a bottle of fine Pinot byo at $15/corkage which was clearly the way to go. All up we spent $83 & we would definitely return.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Very quickly served a very tasty meal. Nice and hot and plentiful. Reasonably priced and comfortable place to be.

1  Thank hannahgF1355AH
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here the other night and the food was divine. So tasty and all the dishes had their own great Flavor. I recommend this restaurant and I def would go back

We had