“Great place to visit”

The Mile End
Ranked #133 of 1,837 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Setting itself as one of the newest boutique pubs in Adelaide and the Mile End, the menu presents some of the best pub food South Australia has to offer with an ever evolving wine and local beer selection. If you are looking to hold a unique function in Adelaide, the Mile End can cater for functions of varying sizes and occasions. Our staff will go to great lengths in creating the ideal function environment tailored to your needs for a memorable occasion. With a team of passionate and creative chefs, the Mile End Hotel's menu boasts an exciting collaboration of inventive pub food, tapas and modern Australian cuisine using some of the best of local Adelaide produce. Providing exceptional customer service 7 days a week for Lunch and Dinner, Breakfast Sundays and incorporating an all day menu, our stylish but casual bar and beer garden will keep you comfortable or you can enjoy full table service in our restaurant.
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and not too bad food. Although I'm not a local I find the End more charming than most Adelaide pubs.

Saturno_Managers, Manager at The Mile End, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thanks for the feedback - hope to see you again soon Peterrdodd!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Went there before the Barnsy Gig at the Thebby. Ordered the 3 grazing plates burnt brisket ends, chicken satay as Arancini Balls. Absolute gold. Satan’s were moist and great small salad would order as a main!
Burnt ends brisket and sauce were to die for. My only improvement would be to have a nap sauce for the arancini balls. Service was absolutely A Grade and nice to see so many staff enjoying their work.

Will be back for sure

Saturno_Managers, Manager at The Mile End, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, we are stoked to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with us. Look forward to seeing you again soon Wilberswar!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

This lovely old pub was my home for only 2 nights while I was in Adelaide for work. The manager Allan made me feel welcome and gave me the grand tour of the building that he clearly feels very passionately about. My room was clean and comfy. Love the grand high ceilings. I'll be back.

Saturno_Managers, Manager at The Mile End, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us Ghislaine G. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We tried their grazing plates - 3 plates for $32 and a nice bottle of Adelaide Hills Rose.
Chicken satays and the burnt brisket were delightful, slightly let down on the deep fried camembert as it had been allowed to cool down but still crisp coating and nice sauce. Service was very good without being imposing.

Saturno_Managers, Manager at The Mile End, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback Rod M. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Dined here on a Friday night in early January. I got the barramundi which was pleasant but only a tiny portion, especially for almost $30. What was really disappointing was the fact that my Riesling was very warm. I thought it might be a one off and tried a rose next but that was always lukewarm. As we were leaving I overheard who seemed to be the republican telling a customer that there was a problem with certain fridges and which wines were and weren’t effected prior to her deciding which to get. It would’ve been nice if I was told this same information prior to paying $9+ per glass of wine.

Saturno_Managers, Manager at The Mile End, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hi Adele,
Thank you for taking time to send us some feedback on your experience and we are disappointed to hear this was not up to your standards. We always strive to provide value for money products and will provide this feedback to the kitchen and to the bar managers. If you wish to discuss further, please email us on customerservice@boozebros.com.au and we will follow up with you. Kind regards, Senior Management