Book In Advance
Tours from Nullarbor Traveller tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nullarbor Traveller
All reviews sea lions our tour guide amazing tour aboriginal culture esperance swag annelies emus adventure wildlife mountains nature parks australia organisation sights
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I booked this tour (4th April-13th April 2018) as a solo traveler not knowing what to expect but I am soo glad I did!!

I met the best bunch of people to explore this part of Australia with; saw the most beautiful views; and I experienced and really enjoyed swag camping! The highlight for me was the swim with Dolphins and Sealions which was incredible.

I would highly recommend this tour, as for me it was daunting having to book a tour with no idea of what it would be like or if I would have the best company but it ended up being the best tour I have done here in Australia and easily the best way to travel across to WA!!

Hassie_coodliepark, Front Office Manager at Nullarbor Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Thank you for your review! Many of our travellers are solo travellers and love to meet other people on our tours. We are glad to hear so did you. Swimming with the sealions and dolphins is one of my favorites too, such cute and funny creatures those sealions!
Maybe until next time on one of our other tours?

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The 10-Day Nullarbor was a blast. It was a purely Australian way to see the country with an amazing group of people.

Our tour guide, Ash, was extremely knowledgable, personable, and worked to create a social atmosphere. We spent numerous nights around fires or card tables, laughing and learning about Australia. He provided cakes on two nights for birthdays in our group. He even provided an atmosphere in which we could engage with the other tour group in a fun fashion.

I loved swag camping and even bought one to replace my aging tent back home. There’s nothing easier than rolling out a swag at night and then back up in the morning to complete set-up and breakdown. We spent a few nights lying in camp and looking at stars as Ash pointed out constellations.

From beach days and coastal walks to mountain hikes, there were plenty of activities to break up the drive. If you’re looking for a tour of Australia’s famous highway, this is the way to go.

Ask for Ash - then put Vegemite on his steering wheel.

Hassie_coodliepark, Front Office Manager at Nullarbor Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had such a blast with Ash. He sure puts all the effort in to create the best memorable experience for you! Sleeping in a swag under the stars is one of my favourites too, hope you will enjoy your swag back home! And maybe we will see you again on one of our other swag camping tours?

Reviewed 12 April 2018

From the first to the last moment, there was nothing we got not recommend. The experienced guide took us to great secret places, the most meals were provided by the guide. The meals cooked by our guide were customized to our taste. The guide found every time the best place to enjoy the sunset or glaze at the stars. The tent places were clean and secure.
All over i can recommend this trip to anyone who enjoys the nature and landscape of this country.
The guide made sure that everybody who joined the trip was understanding here even for people with not a perfect english.

Hassie_coodliepark, Front Office Manager at Nullarbor Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had good fun during one of our tours. Maybe until next time?

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Having finished my 10 day Adelaide to Perth tour just 2 days ago, I am still in complete mourning and wish I was still on the road!!

It is easily the best tour I have ever booked and one of my favourite travelling adventures of all time. There is so much to see on the journey and every day at fun activities and beautiful sights to see.

A stand out for me is the wild life- in just ten days I saw dolphins, sea lions, sting rays, scorpions, centipedes, wallabies, kangaroos, emus and loads more- all in the wild where they belong!

The organisation of the tour was fantastic and no time was wasted. Mel our guide was absolutely incredible and made the experience even more amazing. The food was of a really high quality and absolutely delicious.

I would recommend Nullabor Traveller to anyone and would book them again in a heartbeat.

Hassie_coodliepark, Front Office Manager at Nullarbor Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hey Matthew,

We are happy to hear you had so much fun during one of our tours! The wildlife during our tours is a big favourite of many of our passengers. Here at Nullarbor Traveller our guides are passionate and willing to give their passengers the best experience. Hopefully we will see you again somewhere in the near future!

Liang

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I did the Perth to Adelaide tour in mid of December 2017 and I had an awesome time! The tour was great. Thanks to Scotty and Becks for taking care of us during the whole trip and for an awesome experience! We had to change plans due to the weather but Scotty handled that pretty well. Everything was good organized, the food was delicious and I fehlt that Scotty was anxious to get everyone happy. This tour was a great experience to me and I couldn't imagine a better tour guide! I would do another tour with you without Andy doubts at any time! Thanks Scotty and Nullarbor Traveller!

Hassie_coodliepark, Owner at Nullarbor Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you very much for leaving a review and we are really happy to read you had a great time on your adventure! Yes sometimes Mother Nature had different ideas to us but our guides are well trained to handle any situations that pop up as you experienced! We hope you enjoyed the rest of your Aussie adventure and had a safe trip home

Regards