Book In Advance
Tours from Nullarbor Traveller tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nullarbor Traveller
All reviews sea lions our tour guide amazing tour aboriginal culture esperance swag annelies emus adventure wildlife mountains nature parks australia organisation sights
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I really really loved this tour!! I did the 9-day tour from Perth to Adelaide and it felt like a beautiful roadtrip with a lovely bunch of people (I made a lot of new friends form all over the world). According to our amazing tour guide Ash we've seen 'the real Australia' and I think he's right! I LOVED sleeping under the stars, seeing and experiencing so many magnificent (and remote!!) places, swimming with sea lions and dolphins, chatting with al my new friends at a campfire places... almost too much to mention. Highly recommended to book your tour with Nullarbor Traveller, it was one of my best (maybe.. THE BEST) tours ever made! Thanks so much!

Hassie_coodliepark, Owner at Nullarbor Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Wow thanks for your amazing review! Its makes us really happy to read things like this as this is our passion, and our wonderful guides too. This is the real Australia and although the thought of swag camping might be a bit scary for some people to start once you've had your first night in a swag you agree its one of those things you have to do once in your life. We hope you had a great time on the rest of your Aussie adventure. Until next time...

Hassie & Jo

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

To start with I have to say that I did more than just one tour in Australia, so I can really compare them. This tour was the first one and by far(!) the best that I had. Top Tourguide, Top wildlife, Top Nationalparks, Top organisation, Top Campgrounds, Top Walks, Top Beaches.
Our tourguide Sandy was absolutely fantastic, she knew a lot about the places we visited and always had something to tell - she was always smiling and very funny. Our group was pretty small with only seven people, but we all got along with each other and had a great time. The nature you see, the hikes and walks you do and all the beautiful places you visit - it’s unforgettable. Untouched nature and SO much wildlife, even whilst driving we saw so many kangaroos, emus, eagles and even dingos and wild horses. Some people go to the east coast without seeing one kangoroo - and we saw them almost everywhere. Also the swimming with dolphins and sealions: absolutely amazing! They are wild animals and you can get so near to them, hear them underwater.. there are no words that can describe this. I have no idea why the southcoast of Australia is still not very popular, for me it’s the best part! The beaches; Hellfire Bay, Lucky Bay, Hamelin Bay (we saw stingrays there) just google them and you will be amazed. The Nationalparks were great as well, my favourite was cape le grand NP (where we had wild kangaroos on the campground). Sleeping in swags was also a great experience, you’ll have the best stars ever if you try it. On one of the nights we stayed at camp coodlie with other groups, sleeping in hats and showering out of buckets, had a nice barbie and a cozy evening at the fire - there our group met the chef of the tour’s company. My favourite camp was streaky bay, where we could try sandsurfing as well.
This was ten days of great fun, unforgettable memories and worth every penny! Giving my fullest recommendation to everyone. I could do all the walks even though I’m not a sportsgirl, I slept in a swag even though I don’t like ants and spiders - do this tour and you’ll see and feel the real Australia - not the tourist version!

Hassie_coodliepark, Front Office Manager at Nullarbor Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Hey Vanessa,

We are happy to hear you had such fun during one of our tours! We as a company strive to give our customers the time of their life in what we call 'our' backyard. My favourite place is Cape le Grand as well and I am very happy that you even got to see stingrays. Thank you for taking the time to review your trip and we hope to see you again!

Cheers,

Liang

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I just finished the Secrets of Esperance tour and had a great time!! Sean, our tour guide, made sure nobody was left out and even gathered us in our last evening for a concert. We also stopped often enough and the driving was well-paced so that even 9 hours on the bus felt more spread out. The food was healthy, tasty, and plentiful. And of course, the sights made me go wow! Australia is such an incredible country and even just covering the south west, we got to see different rock formations, beaches, mountains, and natural wildlife and plants. I couldn't have done this tour on my own, so really, it was excellent value!!

Hassie_coodliepark, Director of Sales at Nullarbor Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hi Joy,

Thanks so much for your lovely review and we are really happy you had such a great time. Sean is a legend and his passion for this region is infectious! Thank you for jumping on board and we wish you the best on the next leg of your adventure.

Anna

Reviewed 22 January 2018

A really big thank you to Scotty and Becks for going above and beyond! Hi I was on the 10 day Adelaide to Perth tour and I must say it's the best tour I have ever experienced. Not just the awesome itinerary and attention to detail, the tour guides really made this trip special. Adding awesome stuff to the trip whenever possible and cooking lovely food instead of wraps every lunch time. ( if you have been on tour before you will get what i mean nice but boring) If your interested in a truly real and genuine experience look no further fact!

Joel Grantham.

Hassie_coodliepark, Owner at Nullarbor Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Hi Joel,

Thanks for jumping on board and we are happy to hear you have had a great time! The best tour ever, now that's awesome! Our guides are worth their weight in gold aren't they! We will pass on your review and hopefully welcome you back on board one day when you're feeling like reconnecting with nature again!

Hassie & The Team

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Jodie our tour guide was exceptional; endless energy, terrific organisation and patience. A truly special being. The tour itinerary was also fantastic; a great mixture of mini hikes, cultural experiences and down time. Camping under the stars was always a winner and the campgrounds were always clean and full of character!

TOTALLY AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

Hassie_coodliepark, Front Office Manager at Nullarbor Traveller, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Hi Ruth,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are happy to hear you had a great time during you trip! Such great camping-television (sleeping under stars) isn't it?
Jodie is a winner! We hope we can show you some more of our backyard some day!

For now Happy travels! :)

Cheers,