“Experience of a lifetime”

Adelaide Tandem Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We teach the most advanced skydiving available world wide. We regularly run solo skydiving courses as well as Tandem Skydiving. We have a pick up and drop off service available. Spots are limited and early booking by phone is essential. Price of transport will depend upon number of people jumping.
Reviewed 1 January 2018

How to say good bye and thank you to a wonderful year? What would be more befitting than an adventure like skydiving and what better place than Australia. Searched a little on the net and zeroed in on Adelaide Tandem Skydiving.
The website was very structured and informative and the online booking went through quickly.
Sunday morning was cloudy but the sky cleared up by afternoon. Vlasto my Tandem instructor explained to me the basics on exiting the aircraft and position during landing. He also reminded me to breathe during the fall. As I had opted for the 15000 ft Tandem, we would be having a longer; around one minute freefall and attain speed upto 243 kmph.
We had a bigger 10 seater aircraft and it was fun going up. Some jumpers jumped at 3000, 9000 and 12000 ft.
As we exited the aircraft the full blast of cool air hit me in the face and it took a few seconds to get used to falling. Wow what a feeling.
When Vlasto opened the parachute it felt like getting pulled up but it was only decelaration. It was gentle and smooth gliding.Vlasto gave me the strings for some time so I could get a feel of how the parachute reacted.
Landing was swift and accurate. It was Vlasto's 11496th jump. I was later handed over the pendrive with photos and video of my jump.
I would like to thank the entire team at Adelaide Tandem skydiving at port Wakefield for this wonderful experience.
These people are passionate about this sport, take extra care with safety and very professionally manage the activities.
You can buy drinks if you want to but it would be good to pack some sandwiches when you come for your skydiving experience at lower light.
I am surely coming back for more and would also recommend others to come here and have the most amazing fall of your lifetime.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Hello Vidyanand. Wow that is the most informative, complete and detailed review we have ever had. Thank you so much. I hope you don't mind but we have added it to our website testimonials.
Blue skies

in 7 reviews
"adrenaline"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Great, Amazing experience. Words can’t describe how it felt when we jump from Plane. Amazing. Loved it. Instructors were very good and experienced.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you Sneha. We are so glad you and Santosh had a great day. Please come back again soon.
Best regards
Allan

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Amazing experience from the first second of me entering the shed.
The team are amazing and make you feel ready to conquer your true experience

Date of experience: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

That's what we want to hear. Thank you for the great feedback. Take care and Blue skies.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

We arrived a little late due to flight problems but staff were very accommodating. Straight from Adelaide airport to jump site, briefing then freefall from 15,000 feet! Great fun.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

It was our pleasure. Thanks for the great review. Tell your friends.
Best regards