Open today: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing skydiving experience

Me my husband and my cousins with two kids we had awesome time at tendam skydiving. Three of us... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
SHRADDHA R
via mobile
Incredible Tandem Skydive Experience

I completed my first ever tandem skydive with the amazing instructors at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving... read more

Reviewed 2 August 2018
asteve7

All reviews amazing experience birthday present sky diving guys were great video package free fall top bloke great fun instructor dive paul freefall safety adrenaline briefing life jumper
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Great experience! I went on a tandem dive with Justin as my instructor I choose to have a video taken of my dive and it was well worth it. Justin was a great and very experienced instructor and a great camera man considering we were falling out of the sky. I went with a group of friends and we were picked up from my house.

Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thanks for the positive review Hayden. Your group were a lot of fun and we hope they had the same fun experience.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

From start to finish this was one quality day... You guys exceeded my expectations by far, and Eric was one killer tandem instructor, made my jump worth it. I would even go as far as saying I want to keep doing it, and go through the jump course through you all now. Epic does not even come close... Cheers guys!

Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

What a fantastic review Josh. Eric is certainly a fantastic instructor and you can see he has just about as much fun as the people he takes for a ride. You should now book in and do your solo course. Now THAT is a rush!!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Great guys made me feel comfortable and safe. Was a wonderful experience would do it again. recommend them to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for the nice review. We pride ourselves in providing an experience as fun and as safe as throwing yourself out of a plane can be.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Pure awesomeness right here! Must do! Loved it! Words just can't describe! Something you just have to try at least once!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We agree whole heartedly. And then when you have done it once, just do it again and again!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

It was really fun and the instructor was very friendly and reassuring! Definitely will do it agin with Adelaide Tandem Skydiving.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the great review. It gets better the more times you jump as you take in more. See you again!!