Open today: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm

via mobile
Incredible Tandem Skydive Experience

Reviewed 2 August 2018
asteve7

All reviews amazing experience sky diving top bloke great fun instructor dive paul video freefall safety adrenaline briefing jumper 15000ft terrifying jumping crew
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Me my husband and my cousins with two kids we had awesome time at tendam skydiving. Three of us jumped from 12000ft and very friendly instructors and pilot helped us feel safe and made the whole experience full of excitement while my husband and two kids had fun on the ground. Everyone at tendam skydiving they took good care of us and thank you for the lollipop when we landed safely. I liked ur pet parrot too. Thank you for making my first ever skydiving experience so memorable..

Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your great review. Eddie and his parrot are so funny. We strive to make everyone's experience a happy and memorable one. Hope to see you again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I completed my first ever tandem skydive with the amazing instructors at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, they were brilliant, so helpful and made me feel so safe. The whole experience was tremendous fun and I’ll definitely be back next time I’m in Adelaide. Cannot recomend them highly enough. Oh and the video and photographs are just such a special momento of the whole experience. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thanks for your great review. We are really appreciative of this feedback which goes a long way to help us know what we are doing right or could do better.
Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I was given a tandem skydive as a gift for my 40th Birthday and what an amazing gift that was. I have always wanted to skydive but just never got around to it. I had Eric as my instructor and he was absolutely wonderful. I felt at total ease with him and trusted him completely. I will definitely do it again, hopefully a couple more times. I was speechless after my jump. I just couldn't describe how incredible it was. I can see how all the instructors do it over and over again. Everyone at Lower Light was welcoming and really fantastic people. Thank you so much to all involved in my jump :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

That is such a great review. Thank you so much. We're so happy you had a blast and took the time to let us know. It's one of the things that makes our sport so great, that we can share it with everyone.
Thanks again and I'll be sure to pass your comments on to Eric.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

4 of my good friends and my daughter Jordan and her partner have jumped here, they all loved it and told me how exhilarating it was. It was a gift for my 49th birthday, I only had one day to overthink it before we went, that was a bonus! I talked my niece Sheri into jumping with me. It was absolutely awesome, I loved every moment, fabulous adrenaline rush. Definitely going again

Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Haha, thanks for the great review. It is certainly something everyone should do at least once.......but it gets better each time you do it.
Thanks again.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Totally professional. My first tandem jump and my 'jump buddy' explained what was going to happen, what he would do and what I needed to do to make it a safe and enjoyable experience. Pilot taking us up was very smooth flyer. A few terrifying seconds when leaving the plane but the freefall is like nothing else I've experienced.
Hint: If you are prone to motion sickness, take a tablet half/one hour before jump! I had no problem on flight up and freefall was amazing, but once parachute was deployed I felt sick. My tandem partner did everything he could to make it down smoothly. If you ever get motion sickness, you'll know it's probably the lack of your own control over the movement.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thanks for the great review Kaye. Glad you are felling better. We don't often get people feeling ill but sometimes it just happens. You were a good sport and we are glad we got you in the air.
Blue skies

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Cool, forced into this review. Jumping on ur of a plane is always good. Thanks again for your help and support

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hi, we hope you weren't really forced into doing a review:) Hoping you come back again. Best regards

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My two friends and I booked skydives and had an absolute blast. All the staff made us feel so safe and at ease. Eric was our tandem instructor and he made the whole experience a lot of fun. The video and photos we received were phenomenal. Would highly recommend this experience to anyone. I will remember this for a long time to come.

Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thanks for your great review Louise. Your review goes a long way to promoting us to the Trip advisor community. We are so glad you enjoyed your skydive. Take care

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The staff are all kind and funny. And the view is awesome! This is my second time to skydive but different view give you completely different experience. Really love it, thanks to the crew. Will be back in the future!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We enjoy making your experience the best it can be. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

What a great day at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving at Lower Light. I did not know that I had so much loose skin. I looked like Simon Townsend's Woodrow the wonder dog. It was not a good look but it was a magic feeling. 237 km per hour in free fall, definitely worth the effort. A huge thank you to Eric the dive instructor, TOP FELLA and the camera work of the dive was amazing. So that is another thing ticked off of my bucket list and it was great to have my family there and to do it with, Tyler Hendry, Jayden Hendry & Lachlan Hendry. Top job fella's and I enjoyed the banter, you are great young men.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you Peter for the great review. I remember Woodrow the wonder dog from TV. He sure did have a lot of overhang. Eric is certainly a Top Fella and a good bloke too:)

You are very kind and thank you again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Coach Paul and other stuff are nice!They are soooo friendly and u won't be nervous ~
The experience is super fantastic,I was feeling like a bird~

Thank you for taking the time to reply. We are glad you had a great experience and we will let Paul know you mentioned him.
Best regards