Open today: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic Experience

Had a great time, the staff were very friendly, informative and professional. I'd definitely go... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jarrad_west
via mobile
Amazing experience to be remembered for life

My first experience of skydiving was amazing. Everyone there was friendly and informative. Thanks... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Debbie H

All reviews amazing experience sky diving free fall these guys drop zone skydive experience top bloke great bunch of people bucket list great fun instructor video paul 000ft freefall adrenaline safety
Reviewed 4 October 2017

It was really fun and the instructor was very friendly and reassuring! Definitely will do it agin with Adelaide Tandem Skydiving.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for the great review. It gets better the more times you jump as you take in more. See you again!!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My son and I both jumped in honour of his 21st birthday. An experience he will never forget and is likely to repeat. We were put into the harness, put through the routine for exiting the plane and the fall. Very exciting. No nerves. Fantastic. I will do it again - maybe even go for my skydiving licence. Highly recommended. The view was terrific. Friends and family reliving it via the video.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Its such a buzz for us when people get over their nervousness and take the plunge. We love this sport and even though Tandems are a great introduction, it gets better when you do it by yourself as a solo skydiver.
Blue skies

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The whole time at Lowerlight dropzone was a great experience,all the staff were friendly ,very helpful and great support for first time jumpers. While your waiting to jump ,staff and fellow jumpers or friends/family of jumpers chat about the experience. I would like say to a big "Cheers " to Gary who took me on the greatest ride of my life,and to Paul for getting me ready with the harness and being such a great support before and after jump .Tks guys cheers Simon (Recommend to anyone who loves a Rush )

Date of experience: September 2017

Thanks Simon for the great feedback. We are so glad we can put smiles on the faces of people such as yourself. Cheers

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My daughter did her first skydive at lower light. Awesome experience all round. Made to feel at home, very welcoming and safe. Big thanks to Allen and Gary, also the rest of the crew so informative and friendly. Would highly recommend and jump again.

Date of experience: September 2017
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thanks for the great review Sharron. Once again we are Glad Bethany had a great day. Try to get the boys to come for a jump :)
Blue skies

Reviewed 16 August 2017

You feel at home straight away their , the people are so friendly and helpful, I loved my experience skydiving ,will do it again , thank you to all that made my birthday very special , and thanks for my lollipop

Date of experience: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

That's fantastic Leanne. We're glad you had a great experience with us and hope you tell all your friends. And as far as Eddie's lollipop is concerned....you are welcome :)