Open today: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing skydiving experience

Me my husband and my cousins with two kids we had awesome time at tendam skydiving. Three of us... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
SHRADDHA R
via mobile
Incredible Tandem Skydive Experience

I completed my first ever tandem skydive with the amazing instructors at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving... read more

Reviewed 2 August 2018
asteve7

All reviews amazing experience birthday present sky diving guys were great video package free fall top bloke great fun instructor dive paul freefall safety adrenaline briefing life jumper
Reviewed 6 July 2017

The service was great and friendly, engaging people all around the jump, great experience and people to ensure that you can get the most out of it

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hi Mark,
thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad you had a great experience with your jump.
If ever you wanted to do the Solo course, I can guarantee the experience gets even better.
Blue skies

Reviewed 5 July 2017

It was an excellent experience the guys were amazing welcoming and friendly would highly recommend this for everyone that would love to do skydiving.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you Brodie. We know that people put a lot of trust in us and want to make it an experience you cant forget.....in a good way:) Blue skies

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I celebrated my 16th birthday down at the lower light drop zone. It was an absolutly top notch experience and i would definetly recommend to anyone who is considering skydiving. The views were breathtaking and all of the staff were so friendly. A special shoutout to paul for making me feel right at home before and throughout my jump. Will definetly be heading back sometime

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Hi Bianca,
thanks so much for the fantastic review. We are pretty happy you had a great 16th Birthday and you could experience the rush we love so much. All the very best. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I was hesitant, but everyone made this so enjoyable, I was very well informed on everything that was going to happen so there were no surprises and everything went like clockwork, making this so much fun I recommend the Adelaide Tandem Skydiving to any one.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Hi Cheerie,
thank you for your great feedback. You seemed very quiet on the day but we are glad you had such a great time with us. Sandy says to say hi to your daughter in law.

Blue skies

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Was awesome all staff where extremely friendly and made the day go excellent would recommend to anyone. Also photos and videos where great recommend adding it to the jump :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Allan G, Manager at Adelaide Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

its reviews like yours that make it all worthwhile and let us know that we are doing the right thing.
Thanks again and have a great day!