Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
James K
Au

Country Comfort!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Jan 2019
We love staying here when we come to Adelaide from the country. The studio apartments are clean, the bed is extremely comfortable and the kitchenette is well equipped. A feature for us is the free and secure parking at the rear as well as being a short walk to North Adelaide restaurants, supermarket etc. From our experience these apartments are very popular so it is a good idea to plan ahead to secure your booking.
Date of stay: November 2018
Responded 1 Nov 2019
Hello James

Thank you for sharing your five start review of your stay with us!

It is so great to receive your fantastic comments and to know that our apartments are clean and comfortable.

Our apartments are certainly very popular and so booking ahead with our friendly Central Reservations team is always a good idea.

Thank you for sharing your glowing feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back for more great experiences.

Kind regards,

2.2 km from Majestic Tynte Street Apartments
Room service
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Adelaide
All reviews adelaide oval great location minute walk home away from home accommodation cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We arrived from interstate for a medical appointment, and the ‘hotel’ that I had booked to my horror was nothing like its advertisements and not in a good way!
I got online determined to only spend one night in the place, so found Majestic on Tynte and booked for the following day. Having to check out of the dump at 10am and not being able to checkin until 2 at Majestic, with a five year old and three suitcases was not an ideal situation, but the lovely staff arranged an early check in for me which was so appreciated. Check in was simple, the ground floor room, so modern, clean and comfortable. They are so wonderfully located in North Adelaide, close to restaurants, hospitals and public transport. Would highly recommend and will definitely be staying here again for future visits. In my rush to depart and make an early morning flight I accidentally took the room key with me, the staff were very understanding and were more than happy for me to rush the keys back via registered post the next day. Thank you so much, you made my stressful trip so much easier.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
EllieK349, Manager at Majestic Tynte Street Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2019

Hello Margaret

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful five star review of your stay with us.

It is so wonderful to see that our amazing team were so fantastic, accommodating you and your family at a time that you help was needed.

It is fantastic to receive such good feedback, to know we are on the right track and our guests are loving our great location.

Thank you again for sharing your comments and we hope that you will stay with us again.

Kind regards,

Kate
Duty Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

What can I say about this place, the place looks great from the road very classy and inside the apartment, you have all the mod cons the bed is comfortable, shower is good, it's a great looking apartment.
But trying to get into the place and find the outback parking ,well that's a different thing.
You ring a phone that is near the front door, and have to type in a password, the keypad kept on getting stuck and the incorrect numbers kept on coming up, you couldn't cancel the numbers, eventually it worked, if it didn't work, somebody from elsewhere would come to the apartment and let you in, parking is out the back and you have to drive through this rabbit Warren to get there, more signage would help and get the keypad fixed.
To top it off I went out for dinner, unbeknownst to me, when the key dropped out of the safe , it shouldn't of had 2 keys , I only had one key, so I couldn't get back into the apartment, picked up the phone rang again, someone should be there in 5min really, so you wait outside in the dark street, I was lucky another person staying at the place let me in, about 15min later I had a knock at the door, someone was dropping off a key to me.
Not a good experience at all.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2018

These apartments are well located within walking distance of Adelaide Oval and many great restaurants. The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable at a reasonable price. We only stayed one night but if you were staying longer the kitchenette facility would be very useful. The secure parking at the rear is also a plus. We would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: We were on the street front but noise was not a problem
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very good studio apartment close to all things Nth Adelaide. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Comfortable accommodation with everything you need, clean and tidy. We were allowed a late chech out which was great as our flight home was in the pm.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mickaj
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I thought I booked the Old Lion apartments which I’ve stayed at before and were happy with but booked here by mistake and was pleasantly surprised. I like the location better as I was walking distance to many choices for dinner at O’Connell street.

I thought it was good value and great with free parking. Check in was easy and the room was clean and well appointed.

I would stay here again. Also thank you for posting me my lost property I left there. It arrived quickly and I appreciated it.

Date of stay: January 2018