Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Outback Traveller
City of Greater Geelong, Australia

One night stay

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Sept 2018via mobile
What can I say about this place, the place looks great from the road very classy and inside the apartment, you have all the mod cons the bed is comfortable, shower is good, it's a great looking apartment.
But trying to get into the place and find the outback parking ,well that's a different thing.
You ring a phone that is near the front door, and have to type in a password, the keypad kept on getting stuck and the incorrect numbers kept on coming up, you couldn't cancel the numbers, eventually it worked, if it didn't work, somebody from elsewhere would come to the apartment and let you in, parking is out the back and you have to drive through this rabbit Warren to get there, more signage would help and get the keypad fixed.
To top it off I went out for dinner, unbeknownst to me, when the key dropped out of the safe , it shouldn't of had 2 keys , I only had one key, so I couldn't get back into the apartment, picked up the phone rang again, someone should be there in 5min really, so you wait outside in the dark street, I was lucky another person staying at the place let me in, about 15min later I had a knock at the door, someone was dropping off a key to me.
Not a good experience at all.
Date of stay: August 2018
2.2 km from Majestic Tynte Street Apartments
Room service
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Adelaide
All reviews adelaide oval great location minute walk home away from home accommodation cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2018

These apartments are well located within walking distance of Adelaide Oval and many great restaurants. The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable at a reasonable price. We only stayed one night but if you were staying longer the kitchenette facility would be very useful. The secure parking at the rear is also a plus. We would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: We were on the street front but noise was not a problem
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very good studio apartment close to all things Nth Adelaide. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Comfortable accommodation with everything you need, clean and tidy. We were allowed a late chech out which was great as our flight home was in the pm.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mickaj
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I thought I booked the Old Lion apartments which I’ve stayed at before and were happy with but booked here by mistake and was pleasantly surprised. I like the location better as I was walking distance to many choices for dinner at O’Connell street.

I thought it was good value and great with free parking. Check in was easy and the room was clean and well appointed.

I would stay here again. Also thank you for posting me my lost property I left there. It arrived quickly and I appreciated it.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nickel123
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Clean, comfortable and quite rooms. Stocked with basic necessities in the bathroom and kitchenette and has secure parking. Have stayed here a few times now and will not hesitate to stay again in the future.

Room tip: No lifts so if you have a lot of luggage better to have a ground level room instead of dragging bags up the stairs.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This is our second stay in these apartments because they suit us perfectly. North Adelaide is a great area with lots of cafes, restaurants, a supermarket & organics shop, as well as lots of pubs, & nice boutiques. The apartments are just around the corner from the main street. There is secure, free parking; free, reliable Wi-Fi; a washing machine & dryer in the bathroom of each apartment, comfortable furniture, a cooktop, microwave & refrigerator, & plenty of pans, crockery & cutlery. The free city bus picks up on the corner so you don't even have to take a car into the city. What more could you need?

Date of stay: November 2017