All reviewscoffee clubnorth terraceone bedroom apartmentapartment hoteladelaide convention centreacross the roadadelaide ovalspa bathwashing machinerundle malllarge balconyserviced apartmentfull kitchenliving areaattending a conferenceserviced dailythe ground floor
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends stayed in the deluxe two bedroom apartments in June, it was an average stay, the room wasn't bad, but not great. No "wow factor" to this hotel, it's good if you just plan on using it just to sleep in rather than hanging out.
Cleaners knock on your door rather early to clean the room, there was no "do not disturb sign" - which sucked when we had just been on a big night out for my 21st haha!!
There is definitely better hotels in Adelaide for the same money!
Good service at front desk. Good location. Coffee club downstairs good service.
As I said, nothing particularly wrong with the hotel, but I have stayed in nicer ones in Adelaide.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lauren R
OaksEmbassy, Manager at Oaks Embassy, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Lauren,
Thank you for taking the time to write feedback on your recent stay with us. We have taken note of your feedback on housekeeping services and this has been addressed to the department concern. We are glad our staff at Front desk and coffee club were able provide good service and met your expectation.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed with my family,
with a small child, for 4 days. Floors dirty, lights out, dishwasher not working, airconditioner kept going into érror'. Carpets and lounge dirty with cigarette burns. Staff however were very helpful but I felt bad because I had to complain. Left a list of about 12 things that needed rectifying. You really need to stop letting this apartment until maintenance is completed as it reflects badly on the hotel. Lovely aspect and location.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Janette S

Dear Janette,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay. It is disappointing to read on the unpleasant experience you had encountered and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have addressed this issue with the Maintenance department for an immediate action.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights and our stay was very good. Place was clean it had good parking and the staff were very friendly. I would highly recommend staying here. The spa bath was delightful and the relaxtion was well needed. Room had everything we could need.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul H
OaksEmbassy, Manager at Oaks Embassy, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Paul H

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with Oaks Embassy.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your guest experience in our clean and well-appointed apartments. We often receive positive comments and feedback on the delightful spa baths and friendly service.

We are delighted that you would recommend staying here and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,
Oaks Embassy Management

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 nights in the 3 bedroom apartment recently and i found it an extremely appalling hotel room. The carpets are beyond filthy so much so i didn't put my 1yr old down on the carpet in the lounge area, the couch was stained and had cigarette burns on it, we covered them with blankets before using them just disgusting not to mention there were spider webs on the ceiling in the main bedroom and a foot print on the roof and the huge hole in the kitchen where a dishwasher used to be. The keys constantly needed to be recoded and was so extremely annoying needing to go back to reception almost every time we wanted to get into our room.
If thats not bad enough we call reception to ask what level the pool is on because our room has zero information in it, to be told the pool is out of order and will be for awhile. The beds are extremely hard and uncomfortable. I think this is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in and i really have nothing nice to say other then the views over river torrens and Adelaide oval where great.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RySo

Dear RySo

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with Oaks Embassy.

I am sorry to read you did not enjoy your experience on this stay however we have passed this feedback on to the housekeeping and maintenance department.

This is certainly not the standard of stay we wish for our guests to experience and we will certainly take your feedback into serious consideration.

I do hope you consider stopping with us again to allow us to show you the experience we want all guests to have.

Kind regards,
Oaks Embassy Management

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights on business. Room size is good. Quite noisy at night. Room maintenance needed. Sofa very uncomfortable. Had an apartment with kitchen and dining which was nice. Bed was comfortable. Staff helpful. Coffee Club on ground floor was very convenient. Found lighting difficult to work in and no power points at work desk which seemed odd and not helpful to sit and work. Was ok for the price but wouldn't be my first pick on my next visit unless I needed to be right in city again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
OaksEmbassy, Manager at Oaks Embassy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear U8806OFcarolineh,

Thank you for taking the time to review Oaks Embassy.

We will certainly take all your points on board to improve on the service we provide. I am glad that you enjoyed the spaciousness of the apartments and that you found the staff helpful.

I do Hope you will consider coming back to stay with us in the future.