Best suprise in Adelaide! The YHA is ideal for budget conscious travellers who want a clean, welcoming, safe and prime location. Staff are fantastic, the shared washrooms are spotless and the space is perfect for relaxing and meeting new people. The YHA changed my mind about hostels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOW FREE AT ADELAIDE'S FAVOURITE BACKPACKER HOSTEL • Wifi Hotspot - that's right, we've got free Wifi for all of our guests • Pancakes on Monday and Friday mornings • Cool activities - ping pong competitions, city walks, pub nights and more • Lovely white linen for you bed • Luggage storage Adelaide's coolest backpacker hostel is just a short walk to the city's favourite markets, hip bars, shopping areas with easy access to the nearby hills, beaches and wine districts. Save money and make new friends in a multishare room or relax in the privacy of your own (newly renovated) private twin, double or family room - all ensuite rooms now include TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Cook for yourself in the well set up kitchen or head out and see why Adelaide has an amazing reputation for food and wine. The huge, well designed lounge, dining and social area overlooks a beautiful park making it one of the best locations in the city. Adelaide Central YHA's friendly, helpful staff are very keen to help you have the best time possible in this city known as rAdelaide and can also assist you with your tour and travel bookings beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adelaide Central YHA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Central Yha Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Central YHA South Australia