We booked this hotel last minute for a few nights and were very pleased we did! The finish and quality of our room was excellent, as was the service from the concierge. We found that all the extra services were all reasonably priced, such as the mini-bar and laundry service (we don't usually use these services because of the cost, but did here). The free wireless for a few hours each day was also a welcome surprise. The gym was small but functional and the pool and sauna area was pleasant. The hotel is right in the heart of Adelaide too. I would have happily stayed for a few more days had we had the time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the Adelaide CBD right on your doorstep, you couldn't wish for accommodation in a more convenient location than Peppers Waymouth Hotel. Just down the road you'll find the thriving and stylish dining precinct, a true 'foodie' destination, with rapidly evolving international cuisines. Explore the Adelaide Zoo, sample delights at the Adelaide Central Markets, or watch a game at Adelaide Oval. After a busy day, Peppers Waymouth Hotel is the perfect place to come back to and relax. At Peppers Waymouth Hotel, you'll be treated to premium CBD accommodation. Designed with strong European influences, every room exudes city sophistication. With the choice of a Guest or Deluxe Room, Deluxe Suite or Penthouse Suite, you can go as luxe as you'd like. Overlooking the captivating lights of Adelaide city, you will be able to enjoy the stunning view through your floor to ceiling windows, or if staying in a Deluxe Room, with a drink before dinner on your private balcony. Experience all the fixings Peppers is renowned for, in a diverse metropolitan location. Enjoy 24 hour reception and room service and valet parking. Keep in shape at the fully equipped gym, swim a few laps at the indoor pool, and then relax and unwind in the sauna. This is your haven within the city. Located at the gateway to the produce rich Barossa Valley, a certain standard has come to be expected when dining in Adelaide. Combining local South Australian produce and exceptional wines in both restaurant venues, Peppers Waymouth Hotel has all your culinary choices covered. Essay Kitchen will take you on a food journey while Barketta offers an expansive menu best shared. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Peppers Waymouth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Allegra Adelaide
- Hotel Rendezvous Allegra
- Peppers Waymouth Hotel Adelaide, South Australia