Came to Adelaide for the caberet festival, so stayed two nights, i came here about 20 years ago when this hotel was a Hyatt, and sadly not a lot had changed , the ambient colours and marble of the 80's still; feature all over, and whilst the rooms have been redecorated they really show there age, which is ok, but they charging 2013 5 star prices for 1980;s glamour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned exclusively along the banks of the River Torrens, adjacent to the Adelaide Festival Centre, Adelaide Convention Centre and the Casino, InterContinental Adelaide effortlessly blends luxury with comfort. Each of our 367 spacious, well appointed guestrooms offer clean designs and an elegant marble bathroom featuring walk-in shower, separate bath and large vanity area. Specifically designed for the needs of the global traveller, each guestroom offers uninterrupted views across the historic city of Adelaide, high speed internet access and a spacious and ergonomically designed work area. For more than two decades the hotel’s collection of 21 suites have been home to world leaders, heads of state and visiting celebrities from across the globe. To take exclusivity and luxury a level further, our Club InterContinental, located on level 21, offers private lounge access for the most discerning of guests. Enjoy an elegant meal in our signature restaurant, Riverside, or indulge in award-winning Japanese cuisine in Shiki. Both restaurants boast extensive wine lists featuring a selection of award-winning Adelaide wines and rare gems designed to complement your dining experience perfectly. The Atrium Lounge provides an elegant, relaxing atmosphere for afternoon tea, cocktails or late-night drinks. It is the ideal place to unwind on a Friday night, with happy hour from 5:00pm and fantastic live entertainment that continues throughout the weekend. Guests seeking to remain active while they travel may enjoy exclusive use of the InterContinental Health and Fitness Centre, offering full gymnasium, personal training on request and an heated outdoor pool. Our Concierge possess unrivaled knowledgeable about insider-experiences and unique events around Adelaide and are delighted to assist guests in planning an authentic Adelaide experience. Those travelling to Adelaide on business may make full use of the hotel’s high-speed internet and ergonomic in-room working areas, or may seek assistance from the Concierge for access to our premium Business Centre services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Adelaide Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Adelaide
- InterContinental Adelaide South Australia