Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Get rewarded with One Key
Mark P

Watch how much they charge

Review of Hilton Adelaide
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Dec 2023
Hi I’m Mr p and Mrs p
So after saving for 13 months to spend a special night for me and my special wife for our 16th wedding anniversary.

To have your company ruin our night and also half ruin our Christmas

Considering it was a $271.40 room
$55 for parking

Why in the world did use careless take out 3 times that amount

And take more out after I made your rude night staff aware of it a 11pm at night

In the morning of our departure the nice lady helped us as mush as she could trying to fix your motels mistakes as they’re not hers

But only to refund $320 is unacceptable we are still owed $271.40 plus
So because of this we now can’t afford our Xmas dinner nor many Christmas presents for our 2 children

And not just that my wife hasn’t stopped crying since Wednesday hope that everyone is happy I have copy and pasted this exact comment over to google review because how many do use over charge we are the ones who caught this everyone needs to know as we’re all not rich and have money to throw around
Date of stay: November 2023
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
David Wain, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this review
Responded 15 Feb 2024
Dear markpH4524KT,

I appreciate your feedback.

As we have discussed, this was a technical issue, and the error was resolved including a 50% discount to your room rate and valet parking waived as a gesture of goodwill.

I understand that this was a stressful situation and I do apologise that it affected your Christmas.

AU$241
    AU$177
0.8 km from Hilton Adelaide
View more hotels in Adelaide
3,045 results
All reviews the executive lounge victoria square collins bar diamond member central market tram stop gouger street junior suite around the corner lobby bar valet parking an upgrade room service buffet breakfast bit dated hotel is in a great location across the road
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2023 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night. Very centrally located. Rooms a little outdated and could use a little refresh.

The lounge was okay. Small room but had some little bites and drinks.

Breakfast was nice and had a good selection.

If you have a car then I would suggest parking at the nearby garages. They have a voucher for cheaper overnight parking.

Good communication with the staff to answer some of my questions.

May stay here again for the location.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
David Wain, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2024

Dear anchtiger06,

We are in a prime location, and I am pleased it suited you. We have completed some large refurbishment projects to the public areas over the last couple of years with further upgrades coming soon to the guest rooms which will modernise the space looking forward. Our Executive Chef and his team create a delicious buffet breakfast in Coal Cellar and Grill and I am delighted that you enjoyed the selection provided.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2023

The Hilton was extremely comfortable. Dinner was excellent, we had Atlantic salmon, melted in your mouth, also chips and salad, followed by sticky date pudding. Room was spacious everything you could ask for. Breakfast was good but the lighting was terrible, we couldn’t see the labels on anything. Eg hot water etc. Thank you.

Room tip: Lighting terrible, take a torch.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
David Wain, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2023

Dear 934Erica1,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Hilton Adelaide. I am pleased that you had a comfortable stay, and you enjoyed the dinner options available. I did note your comments regarding the lighting, and I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this caused. I hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2023

Great cocktails as great prices....the Toblerone cocktail was delicious.
The staff in the lobby bar have a great work ethic and work well as a team even when busy.
A lovely place for a drink before heading on to a show or dinner.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rupert Hallam, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2023

Dear lolabA5702RT,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our Lobby Bar and cocktails available. We do have a great team and I am delighted that they provided a high standard of service. I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2023 via mobile

Located within easy walk to Central Markets, popular visitor destination.
Trams are directly across road in front with 2 stop ride to Randall Mall, popular shopping area.
Unfortunately also on main access road for city City Brigade, with numerous call-outs during the night.
Nearby Restaurant selection limited to mainly Chinese.

Date of stay: September 2023

Dear 714stuartw,

We are in a convenient location next to the Central Market and Chinatown and within walking distance to the shopping areas and I am delighted that this suited you. We are very fortunate to have the tram stop just out the front enabling easy travel within the city and out to the beach. I did note your comments regarding the noise from the emergency vehicles and I apologise for the disturbance during your stay.

Reviewed 2 October 2023

Loved the location of Hilton Adelaide. Customer service was excellent as was breakfast. Rooms were extremely clean but a little dated. This however would not stop me from staying there again as even though they were old they are well maintained.

Date of stay: September 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear 000lisag,

I appreciate your positive feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We have a great team and I am pleased that you were happy with the standard of service you received. We do have some upgrades planned for the guest rooms which will modernise the guest space looking forward.