Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,038 results
All reviews the executive lounge victoria square collins bar diamond member central market tram stop gouger street junior suite around the corner lobby bar valet parking an upgrade room service buffet breakfast bit dated hotel is in a great location across the road
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2023

Great cocktails as great prices....the Toblerone cocktail was delicious.
The staff in the lobby bar have a great work ethic and work well as a team even when busy.
A lovely place for a drink before heading on to a show or dinner.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rupert Hallam, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2023

Dear lolabA5702RT,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our Lobby Bar and cocktails available. We do have a great team and I am delighted that they provided a high standard of service. I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2023 via mobile

Located within easy walk to Central Markets, popular visitor destination.
Trams are directly across road in front with 2 stop ride to Randall Mall, popular shopping area.
Unfortunately also on main access road for city City Brigade, with numerous call-outs during the night.
Nearby Restaurant selection limited to mainly Chinese.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 714stuartw,

We are in a convenient location next to the Central Market and Chinatown and within walking distance to the shopping areas and I am delighted that this suited you. We are very fortunate to have the tram stop just out the front enabling easy travel within the city and out to the beach. I did note your comments regarding the noise from the emergency vehicles and I apologise for the disturbance during your stay.

Reviewed 2 October 2023

Loved the location of Hilton Adelaide. Customer service was excellent as was breakfast. Rooms were extremely clean but a little dated. This however would not stop me from staying there again as even though they were old they are well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear 000lisag,

I appreciate your positive feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We have a great team and I am pleased that you were happy with the standard of service you received. We do have some upgrades planned for the guest rooms which will modernise the guest space looking forward.

Reviewed 26 September 2023 via mobile

Whilst the lobby is in good condition, the guestrooms are in dire need of a renovation.

When you walk into the room, all you notice is the wear and tear. The cabinets are scratched, my bedsheets had holes in them, the walls are cracked, the furniture is cracked, the bathroom is in poor condition, and the carpets are wavy.

There is also a lack of thoughtful attention to detail. There are no convenient charging points by the bed the water pressure in the tiny shower cabin is very, very poor. The sink area is too small I could go on.

The guestroom hallways are also dark and quite drab.

In summary, whilst you might feel good in the lobby, the rest of the hotel leaves little to be desired.

Room tip: Rooms are dead tired
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear FlyOneWorld,

Thank you for your constructive feedback. We are an older hotel so a renovation schedule is in place. We have carried out some large renovations to the public areas over the last couple of years and further improvements to the guest rooms is currently in the planning stages. I apologise for your disappointment in this regard.

I hope to welcome you back again in the future to enjoy the upgrades planned.

Reviewed 24 September 2023

Have been to the Hilton in Adelaide a few times for meals, we finally managed to stay there for 3 nights in August. Nice room with good amenities, also the Chromecast in the room is appreciated. We managed to get a breakfast deal with half price breakfast, which was very nice. Overall one of the nicest places to stay in Adelaide - great location at a reasonable price.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rupert Hallam, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2023

Dear Traveling-oz,

I appreciate your positive feedback and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have some great deals including breakfast and I am pleased that this suited you. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Rupert Hallam