Lowest prices for your stay
AU$343
AU$344
Algotels
3,044 results
All reviews the executive lounge victoria square collins bar diamond member central market tram stop gouger street junior suite around the corner lobby bar valet parking an upgrade room service buffet breakfast bit dated hotel is in a great location across the road
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2023

We were. But the Central Market is right next door and we enjoyed different breakfasts there all 3 days we stayed. But we were quite happy with big ham and egg sandwiches with coffee for $10-15 AU and fruit yogurt smoothie for $7.50 AU. Central Market is closed Sunday and Monday but opens at 7 AM other days. Everything at Hilton is nice and a good choice if you want to pay this much to be right downtown. Close to the Free 98 bus stops and many many restaurants one block away on Gouger Street and enjoy secure outside pool and tennis court.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rupert Hallam, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2023

Dear kansasrod,

We are in a prime location and I am pleased you enjoyed the Central Markets and the food options available all within close walking distance to the hotel. Public transport is also very close with free bus stops close by and the tram stop just outside the entrance to the hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hotels facilities while you were here. I hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 20 September 2023

We are one week into a 2.5 week stay and yes the decor in the hotel is tired. It’s probably reflected in the rate, which is reasonable. I notice a few reviews mention poor customer service but we’ve had fantastic people looking after us since we’ve been here, both at the front desk (warm and prompt welcome and check in), housekeeping (17th floor always greeting us politely and wishing us a good stay) and in the exec bar (Selva is so kind and goes out of her way to look after us.) Franco from concierge actually ran after us down the street on a hot day to deliver a recommendation on good local coffee (Cracked) after they didn’t have a suggestion at hand when we asked. Very impressed.

Beds, pillows and sheets are excellent. Location is EXCELLENT. reasonably priced excellent food is around you and Rundle Mall is a 10 min walk.

Dear lhateth,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay with us. I appreciate your feedback regarding the service you received and I am delighted that Selva, Franco and the team looked after you well. We are certainly in a prime location and I am pleased this suited you. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 11 September 2023 via mobile

Rather dated hotel but good location right next to Adelaide Central Markets with a good breakfast buffet.
Derek and everyone at concierge/bell desk were incredible - witnessed them helping everyone walking through the door.
Huge contrast to Omar at the front desk who was extremely arrogant and rude not just with us but others we saw checking in whilst we were waiting in the lobby. Being Hilton Diamond members as well we asked a basic question such as when the room is expected to be ready and was advised by Omar no idea we’ll text/email you once it’s ready… head back at 3.30pm and room is ready with no notification.
With staff like this it should be rebranded to a Doubletree by Hilton as definitely not up to Hilton standards.

Room tip: Avoid Omar at front desk!
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Altomatum,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We are an older hotel and therefore projects are in place to upgrade the guest facilities looking forward. We are fortunate to be next to the Central Markets and I am pleased you enjoyed the food options available. We do have a great team and I am delighted that Concierge were helpful during your stay however, I did note your disappointment with the service provided by our Reception team and I apologise that you found them rude. This was certainly not their intention and please rest assured this will be shared with the Front Desk Manager to ensure the team are more professional. I hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2023

Downtown but yet close to the airport, the Hilton Adelaide lives up to the expectation of the Hilton brand. The room was large, comfortable as well appointed. The view into Victoria Square was very attractive, especially at night. The staff was amazing, in particular the concierge team who helped us arrange transportation to a local vineyard on short notice. The prepared multiple options for us to select from and gave us a much needed umbrella for the Adelaide rain. We enjoyed dining and drinking in the The Collins Bar. I t was a comfortable place to relax, people watch and play cards. The happy hour drinks were delicious, but expensive.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rupert Hallam, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2023

Dear Giant_Stride_SCUBA,

I am pleased that you found your room clean and comfortable and you were happy with the view of Victoria Square. We do have a great team and I am pleased that Concierge looked after your transportation requirements during your stay. Our dining and bar options offer a great place to relax at the end of the day and I am delighted that you enjoyed this space.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2023 via mobile

Arrived at 9 am on a Saturday morning and there was no bell service. Was asked to pay $120 for a room upgrade (2 nights) if I want early check-in. When I got to the room, I was very surprised to see stained and torn sheets. The room safe also had a non-functioning “5” digit. Not what I would expect of a Hilton.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rupert Hallam, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2023

Dear dlim328,

I appreciate your constructive feedback.

Check-in time is 3pm therefore there is an extra charge to arrive at 9am. I apologise that Concierge were busy with other guests on your arrival. I was surprised to hear of the standard of your bedding. Please rest assured this will be investigated further by our Housekeeping Manager. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and I apologise that your stay wasn't to the standard that you expected.