2 people are viewing this hotel
Go to your Happy Price
Algotels
AU$389
3,044 results
All reviews the executive lounge victoria square collins bar diamond member central market tram stop gouger street junior suite around the corner lobby bar valet parking an upgrade room service buffet breakfast bit dated hotel is in a great location across the road
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed for three nights.Excellent city location for business and pleasure. Friendly and helpful staff. Food at restaurant was good and if you are the late bite at night no worries staff will look after you Well sized and comfortable rooms I think is good value for money.

Date of stay: March 2018
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear l2739LMricardov,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and you found the team to be friendly and helpful. It is great that you were able to enjoy the delicious food on offer in the restaurant and I am delighted that the team looked after you well.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stay here regular as a business visitor and love the locality of the hotel, especially the ease of parking, after a long day at work, as the concierge takes the strain for me!

With a tram stop opposite the hotel and the markets just behind it, the holiday traveler and business traveler can venture out and see some of the sites in this vibrant city.

The staff are great, attentive and always on hand to answer any questions, with a smile on their faces.

The food choice is basic but good value,

The hotel does retain some of its former glamor but in some areas it does look tired.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear StantonSteely,

I appreciate your feedback and I am delighted that you enjoy the location of the hotel and the service provided by the team.

We are fortunate to be in the hub of Victoria Square with the tram stop opposite the hotel enabling easy travel around the City Centre. Our Executive Chef creates a wide selection on the menu which is changed on a regular basis and I am pleased that you found it to be good value for money. We are in the process of some upgrades to the hotel which will improve the overall feel of the space.

Yours sincerly,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed over Easter in a junior suite. These were very large rooms with separate walk-in wardrobe and bathroom. We like the fact that you could open the windows.

The service was wonderful and the staff professional at all times.

The hotel is located right near the central markets and a 10minute walk to Rundel Mall.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jet_Oz,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us over the Easter break. Our Junior Suites are quite large with plenty of wardrobe space and I am delighted that you were happy with the size. We have a great team and its good to hear that they were professional at all times. We are certainly in a prime location with the convenience of having the tram stop just outside the hotel and in walking distance to the City Centre.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for three nights last week. Friendly staff, quick check in and out. Room was spacious and cleaned daily well. Room lacked warmth, perhaps a wall painting could help the overall atmosphere. Buffet Breakfast was extra and quality was OK. Overall will stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank adrianamE6660QA

Dear Adriana M,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and you found the team to be friendly and prompt. We are in the process up upgrading the guest areas of the hotel which will improve the overall feel of the space. Our Executive Chef and his team prepare a large selection of items for the buffet using fresh local ingredients and I am happy this was to your liking.

I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here twice. The hotel is situated right in the city center and you can easily walk to most attractions in the center. Pram leaves just outside if you need. Markets are behind the building.
Rooms are spacious and clean however outdated and need facelift.
I was given a smoking room at one of my stays even if my Hilton profile states non-smoking. But was given a new one directly with a professional excuse.
Nice and friendly staff
This hotel is just enough for 1 to 2 nights stay but not more.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 530fredrikw,

I appreciate your constructive feedback.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, close to the city and within walking distance to many places of interest and popular shopping areas. We are in the process of a renovation program which will improve the guest areas in the hotel. I apologise for your disappointment in your allocated room. We do try our best to accommodate your requests however during high occupancy periods this is sometimes not possible. I am pleased that the team were able to assist you with a room change on this occasion.