2,623 results
All reviews the executive lounge victoria square collins bar central market tram stop gouger street junior suite around the corner valet parking room service an upgrade corner room buffet breakfast free tram business trip king bed bit dated
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Everything was really good apart from the room was very dated and it was a disabled room I had stay in the hotel 3 weeks before and my roo. Was amazing very modern. The hire, is in a good location very central.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
PNorsell, General Manager at Hilton Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear tracym13297IA,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay however I did note your disappointment in being allocated an accessible room on this occasion. In times of high occupancy it is necessary to utilise these rooms and I apologise that this did not suit you. I am pleased that you were happy with the central location of the hotel

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

This is one of my favourite hotels in Australia. The rooms are exceptional, as is the service. I've stayed here several times for work and leisure and wouldn't go anywhere else. The breakfast is excellent as is the in room dining. It's in a great location in the centre of town.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear SuzeP75,

I appreciate your positive review of Hilton Adelaide.

I am delighted that this is your favourite hotel in Australia and you are happy with the rooms and service provided by the team. Our Chefs do create a wide variety of options on the breakfast buffet and I am pleased this is to your liking.

I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Have stayed several times and is in a great location. Rooms are starting to get a bit dated and probably could do with a refresh in the near future. Great service and breakfast is fantastic! Dinner is also very nice and most rooms provide great views of the city. Only gave 3 stars as feel rooms are starting to show their age for the $ paid.

Stayed: September 2016

Dear Nate G,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stays with us.

I am pleased that the location is convenient for you however I did note your comments regarding the state of the rooms. We are in the process of some refurbishment projects which will modernise the look and feel of the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

To make life easier for my overseas visitor and myself, and so no one had to miss out on the NYE celebrations, I booked us into the Hilton. Staff, room, amenities, everything was great. If I have one tiny issue, it's that the valet parking is so expensive.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Minnie041_11,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Hilton Adelaide.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the festivities and you were happy with the room allocated to you. I appreciate your comments regarding valet parking. Due to the limited space around the hotel we have agreements with the local car parks to ensure we can provide this service. I apologise that you found it too expensive.

I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I have stayed here many times and never really had a problem, however this time there were a few niggles. Being Honor members we always get a higher floor but were this time on lower floors, and had to pay to upgrade. Our colleague, who we made the booking for who is not an honours member and checked in the next day, got a higher floor automatically! May be they mixed the booking up?
The main gripe is we were out to dinner on our first night discussing options on a not so good medical diagnosis i had received that morning, when i received a text asking how the room was? I replied if this was the new Hilton policy as i was not happy with it. After a couple of exchanges they offered to get the duty manager to call but that wasn't necessary. Next day, even after the previous nights exchanges, i still get a text asking to rate my stay from one to ten even though i had two nights left to go!
We will be returning very soon but hopefully no texts this time!

Room Tip: Views of the city one side and of the sea the other.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear mrpigCairns,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I appreciate your feedback regarding upgrades however this is not guaranteed and is upon availability only. I apologise for your disappointment in this regard.

The text messages are a new system that we are trialling to touch base and make sure you are happy. If you do not wish to receive them on your next stay please ensure to let our Reception team know and we will certainly not bother you. I apologise for the inconvenience.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.