Lowest prices for your stay
AU$359
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
AU$359
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
All reviews sol bar luxury hotel river view room mini bar skycity casino oasis suite adelaide oval spa team lobby reception in room dining beautiful hotel great outlook we loved our stay other hotels every staff member to order room service turn down service
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2023 via mobile

We stayed in the river view suite. Beautiful view, stunning room. Lovely concierge, friendly staff and a fantastic night away. The room service menu could be a bit better but the experience and friendly service made up for it. We’ll be back.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lucy Cracknell, Guest Services / Front Office at Eos By SkyCity, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2023

Dear Gemma,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay with us at Eos by SkyCity.

It was a pleasure to read that you had a fabulous stay with us and you were able to indulge in our stunning Radiance RiverView Suite room. Our floor to ceiling windows truly provides a seamless and uninterrupted view of the River Torrens and Adelaide Oval.

I am also pleased to hear that our team of luxury experts were able to showcase their distinctive hospitality to you and I know they will be as thrilled as I was to hear this. Please rest assure that I will pass on your kind words to the team.

I am disheartened to hear that your in-room dining experience did not meet your expectations. We are always looking for ways to improve, and if time permits, I encourage you to reach out to me directly at reception@eosbyskycity.com.au so that I can learn more about your concerns with our in-room-dining menu.

Thank you once again for your feedback, and we thoroughly look forward to welcoming you back to Eos many more times to come!

Reviewed 1 October 2023

Bed was super comfy. Pillows were great! View of the river was really nice. All the staff were very friendly and polite. Best hotel in Adelaide hands down! Couldn't fault a single thing. Will definitely be coming back again

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lucy Cracknell, Guest Services / Front Office at Eos By SkyCity, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2023

Dear P1036BMalexm,

Thank you kindly for your 5/5 review. It is truly a joy to read that your stay with us was extraordinary and that you were able to indulge in our state-of-the-art facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms and SkyCity precinct. I must admit, the view from our floor to ceiling windows facing the river is absolutely stunning and my favourite feature. I am thrilled that our team of luxury experts, were able to showcase their distinctive hospitality to you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Eos.

Reviewed 26 September 2023

The reception staff are extremely friendly, helpful and pleasant. The rooms superb and the attention to detail is wonderful. Excellent location, being able to walk to restaurants and access to the trams. Great views of the city ad a lovely surrounding near the canal. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lucy Cracknell, Guest Services / Front Office at Eos By SkyCity, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2023

Dear Taylo–ali,

Thank you kindly for your 5/5 review.
Guest experience is truly at the very heart of Eos, as such I am delighted to read that your stay with us was extraordinary and that you were able to indulge in our state-of-the-art facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms and SkyCity precinct.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Eos in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2023 via mobile

I went to the spa at EOS by SkyCity and was treated like I was spending a week in the hotel! I was greeted by Eden at the front desk and she was unbelievably warm and friendly. She took care of me and my aunt and made us feel so welcome. She called to find out when the spa could schedule us in for appointments and just made us feel valued. Once we got to the spa we met Chloe who went out of her way to make sure we knew where everything in the spa was and that we felt comfortable. Then I got a great spa treatment from Luca.

Although I didn’t play in the casino, I did enjoy great food at Central Cafe! There were good meal options and portions were plentiful. The cost was also reasonable.

I look forward to a future visit to this beautiful hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Thecatyoung,

Thank you sincerely for your 5 star review!

We truly appreciate your feedback, and we are thrilled to hear that our team of luxury experts were able to showcase our distinctive Eos hospitality to you and your Aunt. I am also so pleased you were able to indulge in a spa treatment and enjoy great food in our beautiful precinct.

You can be assured that I have shared your incredible feedback with Eden, Chloe and Luca who were just as pleased to hear your lovely words as I was.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful feedback, and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Eos in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2023

Spent one night at the EOS and don't think I would ever go back. First as you enter hotel the heavy fragrance of over powering air freshener hits you! What orders are they trying to mask? Also pumped in to the room hallways.
Be aware that this hotel is attached to a casino which gives it a certain feeling.
Our room did have a lovely view of the Adelaide Oval sport complex.

Date of stay: August 2023
1  Thank reelwoman
Lucy Cracknell, Guest Services / Front Office at Eos By SkyCity, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2023

Dear Reelwoman,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback surrounding your recent stay at Eos by SkyCity. Guest experience is at the heart of Eos, and as such, we were truly disappointed to read that your stay was negatively affected by our Signature Scent.

Your concerns surrounding our Eos scent is not typically the feedback we receive; however, we can certainly appreciate that personal preferences can differ. Rest assured, we have shared your feedback with our hotel management team.

We do take great pleasure in reading that you enjoyed our uninterrupted views of the River Torrens and Adelaide Oval.

Thank you once again, Reelwoman for your valued feedback, and we hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Eos by SkyCity in the near future.

Kind regards