Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm

from USD 35.75
from USD 20.46
from USD 35.75
More Info
All reviews walking tour great tour home city enthusiastic guide lovely guide two hours tip based fun facts street art tour history related beatles history a great story teller hour walk great introduction adelaide city interesting walk interesting information
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

I bump into Katina while I was lost and walking anywhere in my first day in Adelaide. Quite an experience! She knows a lot of the city, it's history, buildings iconic characters, and really good fun facts. She gives you photo time, amazing tips to do here and you end up knowing the city very well.
You must do this tour to take the most advantage of your visit here in Adelaide.

Date of experience: February 2019
flamboyanceau, Owner at Flamboyance Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2019

Thank you so much for your review! It means a lot that you wanted to get to know Adelaide and decided to walk with us. Enjoy the rest of your stay! - Katina

Reviewed 4 February 2019

I came upon Katina as I was strolling through Rundle Mall and I decided to join her tour. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour and Katina had obviously done her research on Adelaide's history. Learned a lot about Adelaide. I would recommend this tour as it helps you get your bearings.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
flamboyanceau, Owner at Flamboyance Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2019

So glad to know you enjoyed the tour, thanks for deciding to walk with us and safe travels! - Katina

Reviewed 3 February 2019

I found Kat to have an extensive, interesting and fluid knowledge of Adelaide. Even as an SA local, I learnt many interesting facts about Adelaide and its history. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
flamboyanceau, Owner at Flamboyance Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2019

Thanks so much for your review, happy to know you walked away with new facts up your sleeve! - Katina

Reviewed 3 February 2019

Flamboyance Tours is the talk of the town so my partner and I decided to try it out. We learnt so much about the city we live in. Thanks Katina - we loved every bit.

Date of experience: February 2019

You're welcome, thanks so much for coming along. It's great that locals like yourselves can be a tourist in their own city! - Katina

Reviewed 1 February 2019 via mobile

We had so much fun on this tour. Katina was so lovely and had a lot of unique information about Adelaide. Thanks!

Date of experience: February 2019
flamboyanceau, Owner at Flamboyance Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2019

You're more than welcome, so glad you enjoyed walking around with me! -Katina