Lowest prices for your stay
AU$279
Destinia.com
AU$275
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
1,229 results
All reviews an early flight direct access close to the airport overnight stay next morning great hotel room service comfortable bed modern hotel coffee machine king room the ground floor one night stay checking in convenient location great room buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2023

I had an exceptional stay during a one-night layover at the Adelaide airport. My expectations of airport hotels are never high, and the Atura surprised me with its fun and quirky vibe, the large and well-appointed rooms, and the excellent customer service.

I arrived early in the morning, well before check-in time, but they were able to get me into a room immediately. And I loved the room! It was large and had an interesting layout. The bed's headboard was against the window, with a large seating area in the middle of the room, and almost a mini-kitchenette at the other end--making the room seem very spacious. The decor was modern, fresh and a little bit playful.

The lobby and restaurant area was bright and appealing, and it was lively without being noisy or crowded. I enjoyed an exceptionally good light meal in the restaurant, with exceptional service and an excellent, reasonably-priced menu. I lingered in this appealing space with a book.

The location is superb, just steps from the airport terminal. It would be difficult to find a more convenient hotel for a stay before or after a flight. I highly recommend the Atura to anyone looking for a room at the Adelaide airport.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Jarred Ballard, Sales at Atura Adelaide Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2023

Hi WBPLD

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent Atura experience. It is pleasing to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your experience exceeded your expectations. We welcome the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 November 2023

Fantastic convenience to the airport (very short indoor walk to departure terminal). Tidy, clean and good size room. Good bar, restaurant and facilities too! 24 hour manned reception desk so easy check out.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jarred Ballard, Sales at Atura Adelaide Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for the review and feedback. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Atura experience. See you next time.

Reviewed 21 November 2023 via mobile

Late night arrival very smooth with pre checkin. Checkout done online also easy. Clean hotel, nice vibe and very comfortable bed. Would recommend and would definately stay there again. Didn’t use the cafe but looked like a nice set up for breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Edna,

Thank you for the review and feedback. It is pleasing to hear that you enjoyed your Atura experience. See you next time.

Reviewed 15 November 2023

The bed was incredibly comfortable, I sank in half way. Nice soft fluffy pillows, good food in the restaurant. Nice view across Adelaide city into the hills. Excellent water pressure in the shower. No complaints. Pool table in the lobby!

Hi there,

Thank you for the review and feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your Atura experience. We look forward to hosting you for another enjoyable stay soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2023

The hotel felt impersonal and cold. Self check in/ out. The exposed concrete ceiling in the room made me feel like I was sleeping in a storage shed. Expensive mini bar made me feel not like a guest, but rather just a resource to be milked. 2 stars are only for the excellent location.

Hi there,

Thanks for the review and feedback and sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your Atura experience. I believe that our team were on hand and assisted with your check-in.