Lowest prices for your stay
AU$255
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Pullman
AU$256
2,359 results
All reviews hindmarsh square rundle mall steam room valet parking pillow menu buffet breakfast central location bed was very comfortable location is excellent concierge balcony city pillows gym accor zoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2023 via mobile

I have stayed many times previously and while the staff are all as lovely and accommodating as I remember, I was really disappointed with the quality and especially the quantity of food ordered via room service, and the $7.50 tray charge is massive. No complementary water in rooms, and the bathroom had a really strong smell coming from the drains.

I was also really quite disappointed that the gym which used to be 24/7 is now only available from 6am. For anyone here for business, that’s quite late- for me it meant I couldn’t use the gym at all. Unfortunately I won’t be back given how important it is for me to be able to work out when I travel for work.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Llewellyn Wyeth, General Manager at Pullman Adelaide, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2023

Lilydale17

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor and my apologies that we did not meet our usually high standards during your last visit. As a regular guest, I would like to encourage you to reach out to me directly on Llewellyn.Wyeth@accor.com and I am happy to discuss these issues and others in order for us to continue to learn and develop our service to you.

Sincerely

Reviewed 13 October 2023 via mobile

My wife and I arrived at the Pullman after the long drive from Melbourne and were met with a bright friendly check in to our wonderful high floor room.
Next was the Hindmarsh Club where we were exceptionally looked after by the lovely lounge executive staff Bowman and Lynda.
Over our three night stay they provided an absolute perfect and faultless personable service. Bowman recommended an itinerary for our last day that we followed which worked perfectly. No one else had suggested The Cube in McLaren Vale!
Breakfast is fresh with a wonderful variety of local quality produce and a must, great coffee!
A central location and will stay here again on our next visit to Adelaide.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank graeme1959

graeme1959

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor and we will certainly pass on your review to both Bowman and Lynda who will be thrilled to read your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2023

We stayed at the Pullman for just one night. We were a group of 32.

The rooms we fabulous and we all enjoyed them, however our dinner on Friday night was a big disappointment to many of us.

We had to pre order a week before (we were going on a short cruise), and I was looking forward to something really special.

My husband and I both ordered grilled petite tenderloin with SA prawns, leek compot and herbed potato.

The beef was done perfectly - but - the prawns had not been deveined and were full of muck and they were tough.

The leek compot was barely there, and the lumpy, bland, tasteless potato was left by most.

My dessert was pannacotta - fairly tasteless and the berry topping was cooked with cloves - and not a good pairing, but one of our group had a 2cm shard of plastic in her berries!
Certainly not up to the meal expectations we had.

Evidently there was no quality control in the kitchen that night.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Sandiefran

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and we are very disappointed to read your comments regarding your meal. I would like to encourage you to contact me directly on Llewellyn.Wyeth@accor.com so that we can talk about the experience further in order for us to learn and grow.

It is vital that we take these experiences to improve. I want to thank you and apologise personally for the meals experienced. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 8 October 2023

lovely couple of days at the Pullman again checkin staff always wonderful.
We now have a disable room just perfect for my husband. The beds are so comfortable it’s hard to get up in time to enjoy the delicious breakfast. The club lounge well organised by Bowman during are last stay he was away for one night and the 2 girls were nearly as good Chandra and Lynda. Can’t wait for the new restaurant to be open we will be back in December with friends to celebrate birthdays.

Room tip: Try to get a room with the garden view
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

robandshirley

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2023

It was all good. The best location on Hindmarsh Square, as you sat and ate breakfast, the view over the gardens in the square were the best.
Best location, we walked to the Botanical Gardens, walked down the Mall and caught the tram to Glenelg beach, close to Cafes in rundle Street.
We ate at the Salt Restaurant, very nice food.
Would go again.
It was all good

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

sheilacG345FI

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and we are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay....

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.