“The best”
Review of Poke Me

Poke Me
Ranked #484 of 1,848 Restaurants in Adelaide
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Description: Poke is a bowl full of fresh. ​ One that’s ready quickly, not because our chefs didn’t take the time to finesse it, but because they started this morning. ​ One that’s healthy and light, unless you order four, for yourself (but as the saying goes, "4 Poke is better than 1"). ​ One that’s full of options, but not so many you take longer ordering than eating your delicious bowl of Poke. ​ It’s poke
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

What can I say... this place is brilliant. Amazing healthy light food, great portion size and cheap. I honestly cannot wait to get back there.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Although a little pricey, the food was so delicious and caters for all types of dietary requirements. Very healthy and fresh.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I discovered this place as my taxi was dropping me off to my hotel. In Sydney they have poke eateries but you can't customise it like this. I'm in Adelaide a lot for work so I'm so I'm very happy that this is nearby the hotel I always stay at. You can choose a small or large size bowl. You choose a base, three salads and one protein, a sauce and seasoning.
I chose a green base - quinoa and broccoli, for salads I chose endamame, seaweed salad and kimchi. I chose fresh tuna as my protein with wasabi mayo topping and black sesame seasoning. Omg! It was so... good! I am happy to eat this for lunch each day I'm in Adelaide. Complete Yum!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Came hungry for lunch and ordered the Biggie Bowl, lucky I was hungry! It was enormous and delicious. Good thing I don't live nearby or I'd be broke. I'll be back again without a doubt!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

It is near my school and I always like to try poké. Salmon tastes better than tuna, and I really wish we have that mushroom back instead of spicy bean sprouts. A bit crowded after 12:15 but still fast enough for a short lunch break!