1,278 results
All reviews great location rundle street bedroom apartment car park restaurant downstairs living area walking distance botanical gardens fresh air reception staff home away from home central location washing machine great place to stay art gallery easy access air conditioner
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Friendly welcoming staff, Spacious rooms, and really comfy bed. Great for work trips to Adelaide, close to my workplace offices. Easy access for meals with great restaurants and cafes nearby, or a short walk to 'the mall' for shopping.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
StuartRiddell, General Manager at Mantra on Frome, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Heather,

Thanks for the review and comments. I was pleased you enjoyed your stay and the service, we all hope to see you again on your next visit from the country!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Hotel in great location, room spacious and comfortable and staff welcoming. We recently visited Adelaide to visit family and a little getaway. We would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StuartRiddell, General Manager at Mantra on Frome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Julie,
Thank you for your review, I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the recommendation.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Happy with the room we stayed in, bigger than we’d expected! Cleaned really well, great spacious kitchenette and cute little balcony off the main bedroom was nice, good to have some air and stand out and have a cuppa in the morning. Only thing I didn’t like was the bed/pillow. Too big but that’s just purely a personal opinion.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
StuartRiddell, General Manager at Mantra on Frome, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Jayne,
Thank you for your review, I was pleased to read that the apartment was bigger than expected, and that you enjoyed the facilities. I appreciate your personal opinion about the bed/pillows, and hope this does not deter you from returning in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I had a fantastic apartment, everything was clean & tidy. I appreciated the friendly service on check in. It is close to great shopping & wonderful restaurants. I will definitely stay there again. The car park is a bit hard to navigate but that was the only downside.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StuartRiddell, General Manager at Mantra on Frome, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Candy,
Thanks for your review here on this forum, I appreciate the comments and was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and would return.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We stayed in room 603 and found it to be very noisy all night, as the hotels main air conditioner ceiling vent was located very close to the room. We had very poor sleep and if we were to return to this hotel would definitely ask for a quieter room away from the main air cond vent.Room was clean and conveniently located. Parking for large vehicle in the basement was difficult.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StuartRiddell, General Manager at Mantra on Frome, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay, I appreciate the comments about the 6th floor corridor AC unit and am looking into options to reduce the noise. Should you return to the hotel, please let us know and we will be happy to allocate an appropriate apartment as per your comments.
Best regards,