Have stayed here a few times in dec11 and jan 12. Good location, helpful staff and good rooms. Extremely well priced for this location and amenities. Its going to be my choice every time I visit Adelaide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree Adelaide offers business and leisure travellers serviced studios, one or two bedroom apartments situated in Adelaide's contemporary West End. Guests of BreakFree Adelaide will enjoy comfortable accommodation in well-appointed, spacious apartments which include modern amenities and a range of premier guest facilities. BreakFree Adelaide is located close to the Central Business District of Adelaide and a range of local transport options. For leisure travellers with the time to explore the many delights on offer in Adelaide, which is known locally as the city of churches, take advantage of the 'City Free Bus' that stops directly outside the Hotel. Alternatively many local attractions can be reached on foot including the colourful arts district, Adelaide Convention Centre, Casino and popular shopping destination of Rundle Mall. BreakFree Adelaide is within close proximity to a choice of tempting restaurants as well as bars and clubs with a glamorous nightlife. For a day out catch the tram and visit the sea side town of Glenelg (the tram stops 2 minutes walk from the door) or take a trip to the Adelaide hills and visit a wonderful vineyard or the early settler town of Hahndorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Priceline, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your BreakFree Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree On Hindley Adelaide
- BreakFree Adelaide South Australia