Lowest prices for your stay
USD 862
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUSD 862
PricelineUSD 864
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2021

We stayed at Mount Loft House in 2020 for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and were very impressed with the whole experience. We decided to stay again for our 26th Wedding Anniversary (we are thinking of making it a yearly experience), and Mount Lofty House was unavailable for the date we wanted, but Sequoia Lodge was.

Well - Sequoia even surpassed the stay at Mount Loft House - it was totally amazing.

From the friendly welcome on arrival, right throughout the whole stay, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them.

We booked a couples full body massage at the Gate Keepers Day Spa, and again the staff were so friendly. The massage was fantastic, and we can highly recommend making time for this during your stay.

We dined at Hardy's Verandah Restaurant for Dinner and were again super impressed. Once again the staff are very friendly and attentive. The fine dining experience is amazing and should definately be on your list when staying.

Breakfast in the morning at Sequoia was fantastic, and the views are amazing. Once again the staff were fantastic - they were always very friendly and accommodating.

Would recommend to anyone wanting a high class, unique experience.

We'll be back!!

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 20 November 2021

I really don't want to write a review. I came with my wife to celebrate belated birthdays and anninversary. This place is just too wonderful, I want it to be a secret. This surely must be one of the great escapes in Australia or overseas. Faultless. Room and facilities incredible, views incredible, staff incredible, location incredible. I have never come across such welcoming and energised staff anywhere else in Australia.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 30 October 2021

From arrival to checkout we can’t speak highly enough of our Sequoia experience. The staff were friendly and completely committed to ensuring all our needs were met. The rooms were beautifully set up and the hot pools provided a relaxing and reviving experience. Champagne was brought outside to us while in the pools which made it even more special. Breakfast was amazing as were both of our dinners. We recommend the experience of Sequoia to all. Jane and Michael

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2021 via mobile

We loved our two night holiday at Sequoia Lodge. The food and service were superb. Nothing was too much trouble for the attentive and engaged staff.
The rooms were beautiful and the bathroom was so wonderful. The fridge was fully stocked with local fare. Breakfast was delicious and dinner amazing both in Hardy’s Restaurant and also in Sequoia Lodge dining room. The views were spectacular.
Loved it all, THANKYOU Sequoia Lodge.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2021

I recently booked a two night stay at Sequoia on the recommendation of my travel agent. I was celebrating a significant birthday and wanted a memorable occasion and unique location to share with my wife and not to be beaten by government forced restrictions. I considered several places in SA and interstate and settled for Sequoia.

From the moment we checked in, I knew I had made the right choice and our two night stay exceed my expectations. Every touch point was special as was every person who attended to our needs to ensure our stay was the best it could be.

I am now recommending this experience to my friends and I will return which is really what people want to know. I generally don't write reviews but our Sequoia experience deserved it.

Thanks to the entire team and thanks to my travel agent Therese for recommending it