Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2021

I really don't want to write a review. I came with my wife to celebrate belated birthdays and anninversary. This place is just too wonderful, I want it to be a secret. This surely must be one of the great escapes in Australia or overseas. Faultless. Room and facilities incredible, views incredible, staff incredible, location incredible. I have never come across such welcoming and energised staff anywhere else in Australia.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 30 October 2021

From arrival to checkout we can’t speak highly enough of our Sequoia experience. The staff were friendly and completely committed to ensuring all our needs were met. The rooms were beautifully set up and the hot pools provided a relaxing and reviving experience. Champagne was brought outside to us while in the pools which made it even more special. Breakfast was amazing as were both of our dinners. We recommend the experience of Sequoia to all. Jane and Michael

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2021 via mobile

We loved our two night holiday at Sequoia Lodge. The food and service were superb. Nothing was too much trouble for the attentive and engaged staff.
The rooms were beautiful and the bathroom was so wonderful. The fridge was fully stocked with local fare. Breakfast was delicious and dinner amazing both in Hardy’s Restaurant and also in Sequoia Lodge dining room. The views were spectacular.
Loved it all, THANKYOU Sequoia Lodge.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2021

I recently booked a two night stay at Sequoia on the recommendation of my travel agent. I was celebrating a significant birthday and wanted a memorable occasion and unique location to share with my wife and not to be beaten by government forced restrictions. I considered several places in SA and interstate and settled for Sequoia.

From the moment we checked in, I knew I had made the right choice and our two night stay exceed my expectations. Every touch point was special as was every person who attended to our needs to ensure our stay was the best it could be.

I am now recommending this experience to my friends and I will return which is really what people want to know. I generally don't write reviews but our Sequoia experience deserved it.

Thanks to the entire team and thanks to my travel agent Therese for recommending it

Reviewed 22 October 2021

Extremely impressed with the attention to detail, care and high service. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely stay again.
From when we first arrived to as we were just leaving the service was fantastic

Trip type: Travelled as a couple