“Amazing Holiday! The best place to stay on Fraser!”
The Deck
Ocean Lake
Sunset Drinks at Whatumba
Going home
worming
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
loretta g
australia
“Amazing Holiday! The best place to stay on Fraser!”
Reviewed 3 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We'd been to Fraser Island many many times over the years, but this time was easily the best experience yet - I just have to say that Eliza Fraser Lodge was fantastic!

The rooms were very spacious & clean, with comfortable beds and pillows (loved the bamboo sheets). We slept well and were treated to a delicious breakfast of poached eggs and crispy bacon cooked by the host. He was a great guy and very friendly - he took us fishing (and supplied all the gear) and we caught a whole pile of whiting, which he kindly filleted, battered and served to us tempura-style for dinner - Yum!!

The Lodge was situated on the hill above Orchard Beach - with beautiful views out to ocean and a great cool breeze just perfect for the summer heat. A must see - We couldn't recommend it more highly!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the location and comfort of the house
Liked least: missing catching the fast sand worms! Next time I'll be better!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Casuarina

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Management Response
5 Nov 2012
Marie Anne, it is always fantastic to welcome people with your enthusiasm to Eliza Fraser Lodge. I hope you can make it back soon. Nick
Caloundra
Reviewed 4 November 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Caloundra
Reviewed 4 November 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Management Response
4 Nov 2012
Thank you Bill you are too kind. There is always a sanctuary waiting here for you when you next want to get away from your busy life. I look forward to your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing