Our package was for 2 nights and 3 days, including one full day doing the Beauty Spots Tour.
The Beauty Spots tour was up there with most other day tours we have done around the World. If you are in the mature age group or have leg and or back issues, getting into and off the bus can be a problem. The bus steps are very steep (high), but the bus and ride is very comfortable.
Accommodation and restaurants were excellent. We did not use the pool (no time) but it was very inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bush overlooking the calm waters of the Great Sandy Strait, this award-winning ecotourism resort on World Heritage-listed Fraser Island is the perfect base to explore the world's largest sand island. The resort incorporates the 152-room Mercure Kingfisher Bay Hotel, self-contained two and three bedroom villas and houses, and a 174-bed Wilderness Lodge for groups. Resort Rangers also guide a variety of four-wheel-drive coach tours or personalised tours of the island. Access to Fraser Island is by ferry only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kingfisher Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort Fraser Island
- Kingfisher Bay Hotel Fraser Island
- Kingfisher Bay Fraser Island