Open today: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Loved the trip

Our guide Rhett was very knowledgeable and friendly! We loved the trip and would definitely... read more

Reviewed 14 December 2023
Kate R
Amazing 3 day experience on Fraser Island with Sunrover !

3 days 2 nights tour on Fraser Island leaving from Rainbow beach review! - 10/10 tour!!!! - Steve... read more

Reviewed 21 April 2023
Justin_Xuereb7
Nuremberg, Germany
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around K'gari (Fraser Island)
from AU$273.00
from AU$699.00
from AU$519.00
from AU$569.00
More Info
All reviews moreton island day trip guide jeff days camping sand boarding rainbow beach great tour small group lake mckenzie fraser island trip one night an adventure an amazing trip jai campsite knowledge itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2023

Our guide Rhett was very knowledgeable and friendly! We loved the trip and would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: November 2023
Reviewed 21 April 2023 via mobile

3 days 2 nights tour on Fraser Island leaving from Rainbow beach review!

- 10/10 tour!!!!
- Steve was an amazing guide, funny, kind, helpful and very knowledgeable about Fraser Island!!
- The camps were very good and comfortable with very well equipped toilets and showers!!
- The food was quite good!!
- The tour plan was also really goo, we’re we saw and explored all of Fraser Island.
- We were 1 car and 6 people.

Highly recommend this tour !!!

1  Thank Justin_Xuereb7
Reviewed 12 April 2023

Really good tour, Andrew and the guides very very friendly and knowledgable and the camp has everything you need. Didn’t want to leave the Island and the group is the perfect number. Recommend for literally anyone. Think this looked better than the bigger tours I wouldn’t say Fraser is the best place for a piss up so I’d choose this one every time as a 22 y/o solo traveller.

1  Thank Barney H
Reviewed 11 April 2023 via mobile

We were really looking forward to our trip to Fraser Island. We were picked up from Brisbane and put in a van with seating benches either side facing each other. These were really uncomfortable and we felt unsafe during 100km on the motorway before we even got to Fraser Island - as they only had seatbelts round the waist. See photos - it sits 8 people! We were then told we would be using the same vehicle for the next 2 days. We were upset by this as this is not the experience you are shown on the advertising and you’re paying £400 per person. Our driver said we had the ‘uncomfortable bus’. Other guests were in other vehicles more suitable. 4 elderly guests were moved to these better vehicles as they knew it wasn’t suitable. We were left in the van though and had to leave the tour before we got to Fraser Island as it was so bad - with no refund. I explained I had hip surgery previously which is not a problem if you have a seat you’d expect in a 4WD and not the make-shift DIY seating they had in their vehicle. I was told it was my fault for booking a 4WD tour even though they had moved customers who visually wouldn’t have been able to ride in the vehicle. When I explained my condition they said ‘sort it out with the other passengers’. I wasn’t about to ask others to swap with me as no one else would want to ride in the vehicle. The staff were also rude and said it was was my fault as the transport depends on guest numbers. Just see the replies to other less favourable ratings and it gives a good indication of how they treat customers. No refund for $1400 even though it was their service that was unsuitable. We sadly missed the terrible ratings on trip advisor before we booked - you’ll always get some but there are a large number here which says a lot. Please please please book with someone else. These guys will ruin your holiday and they will not care in the slightest.

4  Thank 53deve
Reviewed 9 April 2023 via mobile

I went solo on a 2 days/1 night tour to Fraser Island with Wayne as our tour guide and I absolutely loved the trip! I can really recommend this amazing tour. The island itself was amazing and we got to se all the highlights around it. Not only that but also all the guides around where just incredible and made the hole experience so much better.