Open today: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fraser Island tour guide

Fraser Island was an amazing experience. The tourist guide Alex, was amazing, since the departure... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
alejandrab581
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Great experience

My friends and I joined the 3 days tour, and it was amazing. it was the first time we ever came to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from USD 413.59
from USD 126.32
from USD 342.86
More Info
All reviews moreton island day trip sand boarding days camping rainbow beach great tour camping experience lake mckenzie great knowledge awesome guide beautiful island central station one night champagne pools eurong resort jai wayne
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2020

Fabulous experience! Mark the guide was amazing with the kiddos on the trip, engaging them with fabulous facts. Great tour, great music, beautiful Island. Def recommend and looking at going on more tours with Sunrover in the future.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 11 November 2020

I had the most excellent time exploring Fraser Island on the 2 day 4WD tour. Our tour guide Mark was fantastic and without a doubt he made sure our group enjoyed to the max.
He is such a fountain of knowledge and offered so much history and information on the vegetation, climate, sea life of the island. Beautiful part of our world. The itinerary was awesome, with visits to all of the key places, great adventure. My accommodation was a cabin which was super clean and comfortable. I look back on this weekend with a smile on my face and happy heart. I look forward to rebooking with Sunrover Tours again.

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank 949dianeo
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

It was a bit rainy during the time we were there, but our super informative tour guide Mark made the trip very fun! He told us a lot about plants and environment. I was travelling solo but met awesome girls and we came very good friends with them! In general the trip was very nice!!

1  Thank rainyc2019
Reviewed 28 October 2020

I booked the 2-day tour and could happily have done 3 days if not for the massive storm that hit on 27 Oct. As it was it rained but only while we were either driving or sleeping so didn't miss any of the sights:-
Drifting down Eli Creek on an inflatable, Lake Wabby (long walk but worth it), Maheno wreck, Lake McKenzie and a bushwalk at Central Station.
Campsite at Dilli is excellent - I had a cabin which was worth the extra $60 - with good cooking/dining/food storage facilities.
Best of all was Tour Guide Mark, who was energetic, knowledgeable, always helpful and skillful driving the 4WD on the beaches and the rough inland tracks.
Mark says Fraser can get very busy in high season so I would recommend avoiding December/January, as it was lovely in late October with hardly any other people at the lakes or on the inland tracks.

3  Thank Garry W
Reviewed 27 October 2020

We booked the 3 days 2 nights tour with Sunrover and they did not disappoint. The tour guide and the tour arrangements were perfect! I am a vegan and my partner is a vegetarian, we let Sunrover know this while booking the tour, and our tour guide, Dave made sure our dietary needs were taken care of, right to having soy milk for our morning coffee! Dave was also highly knowledgeable of all the different plant and animal species and entertained us with interesting facts throughout the trip. The tour itself was planned and our camping arrangement top-notch!

Huge shoutout to Dave and Sunrover. Definitely recommend them if you decide to go to Fraser.

1  Thank Amritha03