Open today: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
2 Days Fraser Island

This was a great trip with a small group of 6 people. Our guide Rhett made the trip perfect. He... read more

Reviewed 21 January 2024
Peti_bet
via mobile
Loved the trip

Our guide Rhett was very knowledgeable and friendly! We loved the trip and would definitely... read more

Reviewed 14 December 2023
Kate R

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around K'gari (Fraser Island)
from AU$273.00
from AU$699.00
from AU$519.00
from AU$569.00
More Info
All reviews moreton island day trip guide jeff days camping sand boarding rainbow beach great tour small group lake mckenzie fraser island trip one night an adventure an amazing trip jai campsite knowledge itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2020

The favourite part of the trip was the tour guide, very nice and friendly. His name is Josh, if u plan to go to Fraser Island, plz do not think twice in asking for this mate. Josh looked after us very well. He was the driver, cooker, swimmer, everything... Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 22 March 2020

We took a small group tour with Jai from SUNROVER TOURS - it was informative, inspirational and invigorating. They are open for business so don't miss your chance to appreciate our gorgeous Queensland beauty and book your trip now. Jai was caring, professional and thoughtful - a great tour leader who made us feel safe, special and wonderful.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 21 March 2020

I have been traveling in Australia and signed up for the 3day tour of Fraser Island. The tour was absolutely mind blowing and our guide Myles went above and beyond, Sharing his favorite spots with us as well as his incredible knowledge about the island. Highly recommend! Big thanks again to Myles :)

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank 524ailinv
Reviewed 21 March 2020

I've spent two months in Australia. Apparently, my first trip after arriving on this continent was with Sunrover Tours to Moreton Island. I booked also two days Fraser Tour with Sunrover just before I left Australia. Both of these tours were so great! Probably one of these best experiences of my life. The guides - very friendly, informative and patient.
I am already missing those, so distant right now, places and people. Sometimes my friends are saying, they are afraid of traveling to Australia, because of some venomous animals, sharks, and crocodiles. For all these days in Australia, I had the opportunity to watch them safely only in the ZOO. On the other hand, I met so many great people in all places.
Fire ashes are going to finally fall down, borders probably are going to be opened again sooner or later. If you will go to these places in Australia, and if you will trust great guides as ones from Sunrover Tours - the memories are going to be with you forever!
Thanks for a great time - Sunrover Tours!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2020

The food service was great and the food quality was good. ELLIE CREEK has magnificent shiny water and the fish in it are beautiful. at Indian head there was an impressive view of the ocean. DRIVER Mark was my driver and he was the best!!!

Date of experience: February 2020