Open today: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Review Highlights
2 Days Fraser Island

This was a great trip with a small group of 6 people. Our guide Rhett made the trip perfect. He... read more

Reviewed 21 January 2024
Peti_bet
via mobile
Loved the trip

Our guide Rhett was very knowledgeable and friendly! We loved the trip and would definitely... read more

Reviewed 14 December 2023
Kate R

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around K'gari (Fraser Island)
from AU$273.00
from AU$699.00
from AU$467.10
from AU$512.10
More Info
All reviews moreton island day trip guide jeff days camping sand boarding rainbow beach great tour small group lake mckenzie fraser island trip one night an adventure an amazing trip jai campsite knowledge itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

I just want to say a quick thank you for such a great tour. Fraser island is an amazing place. The tour company were very professional and made everthing so easy for me. The tour guide was fantastic so much fun and knew everything about Fraser. Made me feel safe while driving he drove us around the island in the fun 4wd.. The camp was good food was good. Overall very impressed. Thank you. I would book again

Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

had a really fantastic time on the 2 day Fraser Island tour. Megan was the tour leader and her knowledge of the Island, it’s history and the wildlife, along with her easy going made it a 5 star trip. Highly recommended! If you choose this trip, ask for Megan- she is the best!

Reviewed 23 January 2019

From the start of our 3 day tour our guide was thoroughly miserable, unhelpful and communicated badly. The trip was late setting off from rainbow beach and that set his mood for the rest of the first day. The island itself is fabulous but I would not recommend this company. My daughter left some luggage on the vehicle on the last day and had to ring the office to arrange collection. The second person she spoke to actually managed to intimidate her over the phone. The guide could actually have spoiled the whole trip but because we saw some amazing places, wildlife and sunsets he didn’t succeed!

1  Thank Mary C
Rob F, Front Office Manager at Sunrover Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2019

Mary,

I would appreciate contact from you regarding this post and try to obtain some relevant details.

Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

I don’t normally write reviews but decided to do so, because i feel like if your visiting Australia and wanting to see Fraser Island..it may be a once in a lifetime opportunity and you should be able to get the best experience possible. I read reviews online and top companies were Dingos and sun Rovers. I chose sun rivers due to the date availability. I was supposed to have a three day tour. Day before said it was cancelled but could put me on a two day tour. First day was actually beautiful with a lake Mckenzie and a hike and good bbq at night. The tents had holes so normally i wouldn’t care but someone said that’s not really safe in Australia. Online states there will be plenty of water/sodas.etc. We got a .5L if lemonade to share, the bread that morning had mold all over it. Our clutch in the trooper broke making our two day tour even less of a day so we didn’t see the ship wreck. Our guides name was Dave and he tried to do the best from what was goinoj. It seemed like the company didn’t care to help as much. I was charged for two people (accidentally by their online system). During and after the tour i tried to reach out to the company from Saturday to Wednesday to get any type of response and finally spoke with someone and they refunded me for the second person. I don’t know if this was just how my trip went compared to other Sun Rover tours? I enjoyed the nature and that was beautiful. Just want everyone to be aware.

Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

I had a fantastic time on the 3 day Fraser Island tour. Megan was the tour leader and her knowledge of the Island, it’s history and the wildlife, along with her easy going and fun demeanour made it a 5 star trip. Highly recommended!