Open today: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
2 Days Fraser Island

This was a great trip with a small group of 6 people. Our guide Rhett made the trip perfect. He... read more

Reviewed 21 January 2024
Peti_bet
via mobile
Loved the trip

Our guide Rhett was very knowledgeable and friendly! We loved the trip and would definitely... read more

Reviewed 14 December 2023
Kate R

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around K'gari (Fraser Island)
from AU$273.00
from AU$699.00
from AU$459.00
from AU$499.00
More Info
All reviews moreton island day trip guide jeff days camping sand boarding rainbow beach great tour small group lake mckenzie fraser island trip one night an adventure an amazing trip jai campsite knowledge itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I went on the 2 day sunrover tour trip to Fraser Island and I cannot recommend it enough. I had the best trip and this was all thanks to the spectacular location, amazing company and the most helpful and lovely tour guide - Jai. Fraser Island is honestly one of the most beautiful places on earth and our tour guide fully ensured that we saw all of the island’s highlights. We drove around the entire island in a 4WD, which felt really safe and SO much fun. We were even able to play our own music through a USB cable, which enabled our small group to bond really quickly. Jai was determined to ensure that we had the best time and was willing to alter the itinerary according to people’s preferences, which I thought was particularly considerate as we were able to spend more time in our favourite places and less in others if desired. He was also always willing to join in on the singing (of which, there were heaps!) as well as sharing his knowledge of the island when necessary. Ultimately, this was one of the best experiences of my time in Australia, one that I wish I could do all over again.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

enjoyed every bit of our trip to fraser island. Jai, our guide was amazing, safe on the 4WD and a seriously fun and funny guy to be around (he had some crazy impressive card tricks!!!). He also really tried his best with helping us spot the dolphins while driving along the beach!! The company on the trip was great too, loved the small group size. Got to see all the places we were promised too :) will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Honestly the BEST two days of my life. Fraser Island is the most beautiful island, pictures don't do it justice, particularly Lake McKenzie! This tour was such a fun way of exploring the island and traveling round in the four by four was hilarious and allowed everyone in the group to become very close very quickly!
Our tour guide Jai, made the trip, he accommodated all our needs and allowed us to tailor our trip to what we wanted by spending less or more time in different places. The itinerary manages to fit so much into the two days which was fantastic. Jai also had excellent knowledge of the island and had a speaker in the car so we could listen to our music for the whole trip. As well as this in the evening he also took us on a bonus walk to the beach to show us more of the island going beyond the itinerary. He worked extremely hard to do everything he could to make our trip incredible. When we arrived at the campsite and the tents were all set up ready for us, they also provided mattresses which I wasn't expecting! All meals are provided and prepared for us which was also really nice.
Absolutely fantastic tour, wish I could do it all again!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went on a 2 days camping tour to Moreton island and it was amazing!!! We didn't get to do everything that it was saying on the leaflet when we booked the tour, but we did everything we wanted. We are glad we didn't do some of the things anyway. The driver/tour guide (Wayne) amended the activities according to the weather and the group. Wayne was always trying to entertain us. On the first day of the tour we went to the island, went sand boarding, visited the blue lagoon. After lunch we went to the lighthouse and after this it turned out that it's just me and my boyfriend that stayed overnight so we could choose what we wanted to do so we went kayaking in the ocean while Wayne was preparing an amazing dinner for us! We watched the subset on the beach as well. On the second day we went snorkelling, to the blue lagoon, the lighthouse and to the champagne pools. Then we had to go back home.

I will definitely recommend the 2 days tour to Moreton island as it was a great experience. It's an amazing way to get to know this beautiful Ozzy island! ❤️

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great 3 day tour. Fraser is a spectacular place to visit and Jeff's local knowledge made it very enjoyable. Spotted plenty of whales,sharks,rays,dolphins, fish and the odd dingo.

Date of experience: August 2017