Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beach house plunge pool our honeymoon other guests picnic lunch mission beach helicopter ride french champagne sea legs stand up paddle boards moment you arrive matching wines every staff member barefoot luxury explore nearby mini bar bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

My partner and I went to bedarra island for 5 nights to celebrate my 30th. It was the best experience, the food was to die for and every single staff member was friendly and made you feel at home. Couldn't fault the trip or the accomodation we had everything we needed and the small touches of them filling up the mini bar the next day with the drinks you had enjoyed the day before really made it special. Can't wait for our next trip back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Breathtaking. Beautiful. Peaceful. Luxurious.
If you are after a 5 star tropical island vacation in Australia. This is it.

Location: A scenic helicopter ride from the mainland to a gorgeous island; fringed in palm trees, warm ocean waters and sand.

Accomodation: we booked the BEACH HOUSE and absolutely loved it. Steps from the beach in a 2 storey villa complete with plunge pool and outdoor cabana.

Service: Top notch. This is what makes Bedarra a stand out. Staff knew our names from the moment we landed on the island. A shout out to Geoffrey, Lance, Andy, Nick, Kitas, Olivia and Jo. Absolutely outstanding and attentive.

Housekeeping: Lets just say when they are called The Ninjas on Trip Advisor reviews. IT’S TRUE. You never see them because when you show up for your meals, the staff strategically call them to start servicing your room. So by the time you return...it’s like the fairies have visited. EVERYTHING is immaculate again.

The food: O M G....amazzzzzzing. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. It is truly MICHELIN STAR quality. Lunch and dinner dining can be enjoyed in one of their pavilions or on the deck. The most delicious and appetising meals paired with wines from France, New Zealand, Australia and Italy! We ordered the seafood platter one day and enjoyed it immensely.

6 o’clock pre dinner drinks: Every night before dinner. All the guests meet at the bar for cocktails. At all other times. It’s help yourself. Open bar help yourself. Name another resort in the world that offers this.....I’ll wait.

When we landed on the island we were there for 5 minutes and already loved it. Bedarra Island resort is perfect, picturesque and wonderful. You actually feel like you have the resort to yourself, you hardly see anybody else.
From a couple that have travelled the globe staying in OWB at Bora Bora and the Maldives. Bedarra Island resort is exceptional. It ticks all the boxes and we don’t need a passport to get there.
We cannot wait to return again and again. Frank and Maree

Ps: in response to Lulu....are you sure you were on the same island?! Pretty sure the resort does not tolerate rude and insulting people.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank fmtravels2
Reviewed 23 February 2021

My husband surprised me with a bucket list trip to Bedarra Island Resort for my 40th birthday, arriving I was worried that I may have talked it up and it wouldn't live up to my dream... well that could not have been further from the truth!

The check in on the main land was relaxed and comfortable with a Champagne in hand.

The helicopter ride over to the island was smooth cruising visually beautiful Roger was our captain. I am little nervous flying but Roger made me feel very comfortable.

On arrival we were greeted by the GREAT Geoff who was hilarious, professional and very accommodating. He escorted us to our Villa which we believe is the best on the Island "The Point". It is of large size, own pool and extremely private.

Each day we would dine at the main restaurant for breakfast lunch and dinner. The food was exceptional, the service was exceptional. You wanted or needed for nothing! Nothing was to hard for the F&B team and there was never a no!

The location of Bedarra Island is perfection! You feel as if you are worlds away yet it is a 10 minute helicopter ride.

The amenities are great, the small boats you can take out whenever you like a so much fun and offer so much adventure.

Bedarra is a must do life experience.

Room tip: All rooms are amazing but for a super private room with uninterrupted rooms "The Point" is top shelf.
2  Thank Becky_Obarzanski
Reviewed 23 February 2021

My advice to you is: DON'T eat for a day of two before you arrive! The food is absolutely fantastic. The setting is glorious. The villas are sanctuaries. But the best part of staying here is the staff. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Everyone is interested and engaged and they obviously all love their jobs. By the end of our stay, they weren't staff any more - they were friends. The welcome was warm, yes that's true, but the farewell was so touching. Geoff stayed on the beach and waved good bye until our boat disappeared from view. I could go on forever, but short review is a good one. Just book your holiday on Bedarra Island NOW.

2  Thank Ken M
Reviewed 14 February 2021

From the moment you meet the first staff member of Bedarra to the reluctant goodbye, you are treated like royalty. My wife and I went on Honeymoon to this incredible destination, and we were absolutely blown away by the service and quality of every aspect of our experience.

Food: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Staff: 10/10
Villas: 10/10

There is not a single fault we could find with this beautiful, luxurious and well maintained resort. Every staff member had a smile on their faces and there was nothing too difficult. We felt very special throughout the 5 day experience and we did not want to leave.
Every meal was immaculate and served with a sense of love and care. Imagine eating at a Michelin starred restaurant, in a much better location and ambience, every morning, afternoon and night.

Highly recommend this brilliant resort.

Date of stay: December 2020