All reviews palmer street one night rooms are small an overnight stay walking distance comfortable bed business trip across the road
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed by the overall high standard I encountered during my stay. The room was comfortable and clean, there was plenty of linen should I have needed more, and the staff were very accommodating!! A huge shout out to Nathan who made the best Cafe Mocha in Townsville!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Thanks to the great staff and managers for making our stay amazing! Definitely recommend Central Hotel to Singles, Couples or Families. Clean rooms and well positioned for easy access to nightlife clubs and bars.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

the room was fantastic very clean comfortable beds staff cant do enough for you and very accommodating they go that extra mile always greeted with a smile Breakfast Monday Tuesday was amazing. 5 stars to the chef. Nathan the bartender very friendly polite young man again couldn't do enough for us always happy if I lived around the corner i would be here every night the staff here know about hospitality. my only negative
comment or thought would be not enough privacy in the swimming pool.

Room Tip: top floor was great and amazing view of the pool at night
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Townsville M, Manager at Townsville Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your lovely comments I will let Nathan know the kind words you said about him. And I will inform our other staff members that you enjoyed your stay here. Please come and stay with us again next time you are in town.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Well maintained rooms, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, wonderful helpful staff. Affordable and worth every cent. On site pool, spa, gym, and a great restaurant downstairs. Will be staying here again when i'm in Townsville next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you very much for your positive review we are very happy to receive such a great review and so happy you enjoyed your stay here at Townsville Central hotel please come back and stay with us again soon

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent facilities and the best buffet breakfast in town! The hotel is close to everything you need for a great holiday. The staff were so friendly and accommodating. Definitely will be staying again on our next holiday.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at Townsville central hotel thank you very much for taking the time to give us a wonderful review please come back and stay with us again soon I will pass on your comments to all our staff members.