All reviews aqua restaurant spin cafe magnetic island quarter duck deluxe room room service beautiful room ferry terminal an upgrade mini bar would stay again castle hill lille quarterdeck marina strand executive
Reviewed 15 September 2016

A very nice place to stay. I was upgraded to primo room. very comfortable and spacious. Kobe restaurant was top notch as usual. Will be back again next time for sure. Always my first choice when I am in Townsville.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016

We stayed in one of the new resort rooms which was very tastefully decorated and we also stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which is generously spacious with everything you need.
The staff were incredibly helpful at all times & I thoroughly recommend a stay here

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2016

The team were great to work with and I would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of have a function or multi day conference to most definitely contact the Ville. the rooms the food and the assistance was great we had 130 people and they all commented

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I have been staying at the Vile for many years. It is such a great location and view. the renovations are looking good. I thought the caroet i my newly renovated room was a bit kitsch - but that is just a personal taste thing.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

We stayed for 4 nights for a conference and our room was well-appointed and staff were very attentive to our requirements. Had a great trip. Under cover parking would be a great addition but open car park was patrolled by security. Great staff in every job. Well done!

Room tip: The king size bed was very comfortable. And staff went the extra mile to find us some firmer pillows even though the resort does not have a pillow-menu option.