All reviews police station rooms are small stay there again central location beds were comfortable cowboys leagues club short stay centre of town cafes and restaurants great value for money the ground floor free wifi walking distance family room great room flinders street castle hill
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Clean beds, clean room, really friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is an older style but still beautifully comfortable and welcoming. We paid an excellent price and will stay again.
We stayed overnight on Friday and found street parking quite easily, so didn’t have to pay the money for private parking. Air con was lovely. We liked the style of the bathroom and beds were comfy.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank HannahW87
MadisonTownsville, Manager at Madison Plaza Townsville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi HannahW87,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay.

We value your feedback and are glad our central city location, friendly helpful staff and value for money rooms made your stay so enjoyable.

We appreciate your kind comments and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights with work. Room was clean and bed was really comfortable. Location was ideal for walking to work and getting coffee, lunch and dinner daily - the surrounding restaurants are awesome! All staff were welcoming and greeted me each time I walked through the foyer. Room price was unbeatable. I’ll be back in April and will be rebooking with Madison Townsville.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PaShMaMi

Hi PaShMaMi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay.

I'm so pleased our hotel was perfect for your business trip earlier this year due to our central city location, close proximity to restaurants and cafes, and value for money room rates.

Thank you for your commenting at our staff were friendly and always greeted you with a smile.

We value your wonderful feedback and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I stayed with Madison Plaza for 3 days and i absolutely loved it! The staff were all very helpful with instructing me on where my room was and the best places to eat around the hotel. The room was very nice, had a great view and was very well cleaned on arrival. The cleaners also proceeded to fold my clothes and provide me with fresh towels and made my bed daily. It was always so nice coming back to a well cleaned room!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Chelsea W

Hi Chelsea,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay.

I appreciate your wonderful feedback and am so pleased you loved staying at The Madison Plaza Townsville.

I'm particularly glad to read that our reception and housekeeping staff were so helpful and went out of their way to assist you, and make you feel comfortable and attended to throughout your stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with them.

Thank you for your 5 out of 5 review, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I had the Queen room with the shower over the bath, the room was small but everything you need. The bed was very comfortable, with a great view of the mountain. The room very quiet for being on an inner city road.
The position of the hotel is amazing close to shops and the supermarket next door. There is an arcade of restaurants next to the hotel with a great variety of cuisine. Breakfast at the cafe next to the hotel was superb very reasonably priced. The staff amazing and easy check in. Reasonably priced rooms that you can pick up a great bargain with breakfast included.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Pru T

Hi Pru T,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay at our property.

I am so pleased that you found our rooms comfortable and clean, and that all of our staff made you feel welcome throughout your stay.

I must say, we have a great team who really care and always go above and beyond to ensure our guests are happy. I’m also glad that we provided the ideal location for you to easily access your dining and activities, we love being in the CBD.

We are so grateful for your positive comments and look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and weren’t there much but when we were it was great. Extremely friendly staff and the rooms were clean and tidy. It was perfect for our stay. Great location as well! There are some lovely cafes and restaurants around also.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jaime L

Hi Jaime L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We appreciate you commenting that our hotel was perfect for your stay, and that your enjoyed our friendly staff and the lovely cafes and restaurants surrounding us here in the CBD.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.