All reviews looked brand new kitchenette facilities friendly manager great location room was spotless a lovely stay road noise shower pressure comfortable beds full size fridge walking distance stayed for nights would definitely stay here again easy parking small pool a great place to stay cooking facilities
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Thank you for a lovely stay for a second time. We will be back. The rooms are very comfortable and clean and the manager is very welcoming. It is close to everything that we needed - even Odyssey (a great place for breakfast). See you next time.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018

My overnight stay was exceptional, the room was clean and everything I needed. Overall great, definitely recommend to anyone from out of town and locals, quiet and wonderful stay! Parking available and management is very friendly and helpful :)

Room tip: Bottom floor the best
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tesht2017
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My colleagues and I spent 10 days at this amazing motel.
I could not have been happier with every aspect of my stay. The service and amenities far exceeded expectations.
Denise and Ian are exceptional hosts and provide a level of care unsurpassed in my experience.
The rooms are spacious, exceptionally clean and well appointed. The bedding is crisp and fresh and changed frequently.
Denise was amazing, she would turn our air conditioning on every day 10 minutes before we got back from work. So appreciated after a long hot day!
Castle Crest is located close to restaurants bars and the Townsville foreshore and a taxi from the hub of town is less than $10.
There are coin operated washing facilities available and Denise is happy to provide a continental breakfast pack for $10.
Basically, there’s nothing but good things to say about Castle Crest
motel. I whole-heartedly recommend it to business people, family groups and discerning travellers wanting exceptional value and service.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We had travelled down from Cairns to watch the Cricket.
Denise and Ian were fantastic with us. When we arrived Denise advised us that as we were staying for two nights the rate was cheaper than we had been quoted...How many places would do that?
The Motel is out of the centre of Townsville, but not too far to walk. The rooms were spotless and had everything we needed. There is also a laundry room on site for a small charge.
a Big Thank you Denise and Ian ..brilliant people.
From the Last of the Summer wine team...
PS Have you any two dollar coloured coins for grandad?

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I had the pleasure of staying 4 nights at Castle Crest Motel. Having lived in Townsville for 3 years previously, I knew its location was just where I wanted to be. I booked using a Wotif offer via Tripadvisor and I could not be happier with my choice.

Neat as a pin, perfectly cleaned room, fantastic towels, easy parking, I couldn't be happier. HIGHLY recommended!.

Date of stay: November 2017