“Nice place and yumi burgers”

Boom Boom Burger & Bar
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went with my friends to have lunch and we found this nice place just next to Kirra beach, perfect after a surf session.
I tried the vegetarian burger Little Green People gluten free and it was amazing, really yumi! We also ordered puff potatoes with truffle mayo, YOU HAVE TO TRY! The staff was really nice too, so definitely we'll come back again.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We went to Kirra beach and found this great burger joint just across the street and we were amazed how good these burgers are. I ordered a burger wrapped in lettuce and it tastes wonderful just melts in your mouth. My friends ordered Smoking Cow which is smoked in cherry wood tasted really good too.. We had a side of sweet potatoes with their house secret mayo which ive never tasted before but its really yum. Definitely gonna come back with my family and friends they have the best burgers.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great service, fantastic food, cold beer.
We visited the Kirra store and found it to be and a great location.
What more could you want

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

As a local, boom boom is my go to place for the best burgers
Staff are always so friendly and the food is never anything but amazing
100% recommend

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Visited the Kirra store and enjoyed 2 burgers and a serve of fries. The burgers were good but nowhere near as good as some other establishments for example Miele in Brisbane they are the benchmark for the best burgers, Burger Project in Brisbane also better along with numerous other burger joints on the Gold Coast.
I guess one of my issues was the signage voted in the top ten burger restaurants Australia, the sign has no mention of voted by who, checked TripAdvisor, Facebook local newspaper but cannot work out who voted this award. I feel if you make a statement like this you have to be able to back it up with where it came from.
With that said, the beef pattie was over cooked and the quality of meat was not outstanding, chicken burger again Ok but not outstanding, chips were hot and fresh.
Service was efficient, decor nothing special and messy with loads of signage, I would not rush back with so many other options, if TripAdvisor allowed I would rate 3 1/2 stars based on the food sadly I rounded down

4  Thank Malificent007