3,033 results
All reviews enclosed balcony the gold coast bedroom apartment sky point sub penthouse amazing views ocean view indoor pool high floor games room full kitchen main bedroom living area washing machine and dryer great facilities family holiday tram stop
Reviewed 4 January 2018

The apartment was clean, modern and had an amazing full view of the beach. The bathrooms were lovely with a deep bath. Perfect for a family as there was plenty of room to spread out. Close to the main strip and an easy walk.
Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: There is parking for cars - simple swipe card system
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotels I've ever been too, the survive is amazing, the hotel apartment is beyond amazing, so very clean and neat and relaxing. When U first enter Q1 you get blown by how good it looks and makes you feel like you are actually on holiday. Everything is perfect and couldn't ask for any better. I would definitely go back there, and I highly recommend it to everyone, like it's a life experience that everyone should be able to try. Saying that not only because I want to win the free holiday but also because it was actually amazing, it makes you want to stay there forever.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We booked a 3 bedroom ocean spa apartment for 2 nights during Christmas. It is a huge apartment with 2 bathrooms and an extra powder room. Location is great. The ocean view is just amazing. The rooms are clean and spacious. The lifts are so fast and our room is just opposite the lift but we don't hear any noise at all which is very good. The check in check out is quick and efficient. 2 of the rooms have a glass sliding door that opens into the lounge room but there is no curtain that blocks out the sun from shinning into the rooms. Thus we were waken up very early in the morning. This is the only negative thing about the resort.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We have loved each time we visited here. The rooms are superbly presented and comfortable. The minibar is very tempting, mainly due to presentation!

The breakfast is absolutely over the top, which is great when you are already splurging on a luxury stay.

The dinner is ridiculous! Made to order eye fillet steaks and pizza, unlimited seafood! Thank god the beds are comfy because we were in a food coma.

The staff are fantastic, although I’m not sure I love the uniforms - they don’t look very comfortable or manoeuvrable for the ladies.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cara M
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The Q1 resort is in a top spot, right in the middle of a number or restaurants in Surfers. It stormed one night when we were there and we could still easily walk to dinner without getting too wet!
Our 2 bedroom apartment was huge!!!!!! We had a full kitchen and plenty of space to just hang out in.
We got our accommodation on a good deal, I had Kyle definitely stay again if I could get it at such a good price
Only reason I gave it a 4 star review is that the decor is starting to age a little in the rooms (black leather, silver wallpaper, etc. all very slick).

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family