Lowest prices for your stay
AU$299
Fully refundable before Wed, 6 Mar
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
AU$232
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Excellent all round especially for value for money, nice and clean and very friendly staff would highly recommend it to anyone.. situated in a ideal spot close to everything including all transport, great pool and spa area and fantastic views from the nice sized balconies, washing machine and dryer also available directly next to the room which is shared with one other room..

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 29 July 2020

Great place to stay at, very comfortable bed, clean rooms and I especially thought Shardia, the front desk receptionist was very helpful and friendly in helping with any questions or concerns I had.

I will be definitely returning for another holiday as soon as I can.

Thank you for a great stay.

Rick Yesberg.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 29 February 2020

NO AIRCON ROOM 703!!
Summer on the Goldie and no aircon(I know, I’m getting soft)
Reception person gave me some cockamamie excuse that
1. Agoda knew this
2. Agoda had a clause on it’s booking site that aircon “couldn’t be guaranteed” NOT TRUE!
3. The outside table was grubby!
Apart from that all else seems ok although wouldn’t be surprised if there was no hot water for a shower?!
But it is summer;( ;( :(

Pic of non operational aircon:)

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank horit2020
Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful, the outdoor pool area and sauna is perfect for a relaxing day at the hotel. The air con in the room was amazing especially when coming home from a hot and long day at the beach.
Very modern hotel room with lots of room. The couches were theatre lounges that light up which were grouse.
The transport is right at the door step so was so easy to get around and the walk to Cavill Avenue was around 20 minutes.
Overall, amazing experience would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2020

As soon as I stepped into Ipanema resort I was greeted with a welcoming smile! Thanks Shardia your vibe made my stay memorable! I recommend Ipanema!! 5 stars🤩🤩🤩🤩

I’m already planing my next trip😘😘

Date of stay: January 2020