PRO: Fantastic view of the beach and a great pool and spa.
CONS: plug was the wrong size, fridge door was broken, there was a mouldy and unsanitary looking hole in the bathroom wall. We asked for someone to have a look at it and although they did take a look they said they couldn't do anything about it because they don't have a cover for it. The oven was in Fahrenheit so for the first few nights we had to convert it to celcius on the laptop. The microwave was also ancient, which took 10mins instead of 3.5.
The room was very tacky as the owners had left price stickers on various objects. the wardrobe door was broken, the windows and door had a disgusting sea mould on them, making the windows extremely hard to open and the outdoor table and chairs were dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments with balconies, beautiful ocean views less than 2 minutes to the centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavill Mall) and to the beach.Heated outdoor swimming pool and spa. Indoor spa, sauna and exercise room.Welcoming and accomadating staff who will ensure your every need is our priorty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfers International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers International Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers International Paradise
- Surfers International Hotel Paradise
- Surfers International Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast